Cassidy

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cassidy ft. The Game - Aim For the Head is some dumb fresh shit..both of em come off real hard....cass got lyrics for sure, and hes steady indicted on some murder charges so the nigga is real....he does look like a lil kid though but fuck it, buckin with an AK is some street shit.

chino xl's aiight, and I only say alright because when he's not spitting out punches he's mad corney... meaning his filler's bad. like really bad. like canibus bad.

rass kass is just top notch. that dude doesn't have any bad filler.

copywrite is garbage. jakki's the non-wannabe-eminem version of him.

And as far as radio shit goes, meroe already pegged that. the kid ain't to be fucked with.

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Apr 3 2006, 11:58 PM

Fresh stolen beats form Public Enemy and some Bapes, Cassidy really takes the gold. Being smart is a crime yo drop out!

OH MAN ITS THIS NIGGA AGAIN...IF MEN COULD GET PREGNANT AND HAVE KIDS, THIS MUHFUCKA WOULD BE THE CHILD OF HARRY POTTER AND JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 3 2006, 11:58 PM

chino xl's aiight, and I only say alright because when he's not spitting out punches he's mad corney... meaning his filler's bad. like really bad. like canibus bad.

And as far as radio shit goes, meroe already pegged that. the kid ain't to be fucked with.

RAS KASS IS FILTHY B THATS TRUE STORY.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 3 2006, 11:58 PM

rass kass' can rip, his flow is ill but kinda simple, im looking for shit right now with more composition, pretty much shit like game, how he dont leave many gaps between bars and shit, more vocab, more fluid.

so yeah, holla at me with some shit like that niggas.

edit:

fav rass kass rhyme:

"18 years old told to kill where saddams at

but cant have a gat to protect where my moms at"

so yeah...he ill

ye, dude, its not that great, on paper,

but if i heard the song his vocals might make it better than tupac, ,shit, ima diss 2pac, he wasnt that great, alotta his songs just lackin, while some are sooooo breath taking and i can listen till im dead.. heh, like him ?

read the dictionary, thats an essential for a career, as a rapper

pansies.

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Apr 4 2006, 12:07 AM

Qwel - Cliche

And thanks for the compliment boo, a wizard and a prodigy is probably better than Orangejello and Lemanjello the heroin addicted love children of an ego-trip.

LAST I HEARD JTT WAS SUCKIN DICK TO COP BASE TO SMOKE WITH TIM ALLEN. TAKE A NAP B YOU SOUND LIKE VICE MAGAZINE ON MAD EXTRA COKE AND CAPPUCINOS.

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Apr 4 2006, 01:31 AM

Aww man, i cant believe you said lloyd banks dog, i'm officialy player hatin on g unit and all their affiliates, and Fabolous smashed on mase on a new dblock track.

BANKS FELL OFF. IM TALKING ABOUT LLOYD BANKS WHEN HE RAPPED INSTEAD OF MUMBLED. WHEN HE WASNT A 2ND HAND BILLIONAIRE...NIGGA SAID "IM BLOWIN BUBBLEGUM DRO, & YOU A BUM ON THE LO, TYPEA NIGGA YOU PAY TO SHOVEL YA SNOW"

NAHHHHH! STOP!