Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shaolinmasta

COMMIE GAMEZ

The Commonwealth Games start tomorrow in my city, I don't really give a fuck though it does have benefits (easy sex with tourist chicks & bars and pubs stay open til 5am also trains run on weekday timetables)

Australia should hopefully do well and kick England's ass at shit.

My mission is to hook into some mad Canadian lass and drink myslef stupid nearly every night.

THE END>

Here here brother.The aussies will shit it in i heard were pencilled in for 89 medals in the pool WTF! Watch those african middle distance runners they break records with ease.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Colonialism like whoa!

I'm really not down. I like sex though, especially with saucey french girls who want to know if panties is a plural word or not. But that's a whole different kettle of fish.

Hahah the french girls are easy just drink them under the table but make sure you have a razor blade handy hairy bitches.

Speaking of colonalism if the american/bristish allience claim iraq those fuckers should be in the next commonwealth games.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 4one1@Mar 14 2006, 07:37 AM

Speaking of colonalism if the american/bristish allience claim iraq those fuckers should be in the next commonwealth games.

speaking of idiots, you really are one

starts today I should buy tickets but couldn't be fucked leaving my seat and going to the city, I'll go buy Dark Side Of The Moon instead.

as an australian I say bah humbug we all know they are the poor man's olympics but the ladies in town would make it a bit better!

I sooo thought the commonweath games had come and gone. I guess that was the winter olympics. Now I have to endure it twice. great...

Originally posted by SilentBob@Mar 14 2006, 09:51 PM

I'm really not down. I like sex though, especially with saucey french girls who want to know if panties is a plural word or not. But that's a whole different kettle of fish.

got one! well, half french. still that. UMPH! aaaaaand she has a sister :innocent: comeonnn god, comeonnnnn...

i love australia.

haha the seremony was teh wak. over the top. way too artsy for its own good, no class. was hopeing those firework rollerskateing freaks were gona catch on fire and set some delta on fire. :haha:

people actually travel for those games?

i thought everyone just watched them on national tv when nothing else was on.

go jamaica!

Originally posted by knkr+Mar 16 2006, 04:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knkr - Mar 16 2006, 04:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Mar 14 2006, 09:51 PM

delta

[/b]

MOTHERFUCK DELTA

Yeah it looked like the planners took waaaay too many drugs while planning that shit, a giant koala on a thong flying in the air to rescue a boy??? WTF is that?

Ze old lades bought me tickets to that shit i'm going to see boxing and athletics, I am going to be highly intoxicated for both events word.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this