paranormal investigation

hungoverseas

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Mar 9 2006, 08:04 AM

I may be going into paranormal investigation after I get out of school. In the meantime, I am taking a class in April for it.

I am sure if you search for investigation teams in your area, you can find some info on classes and such.

are you studying anything related to psychology in school, as your focus?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

True Story

My Dad used to work overseas in Italy and made some great friends. His boss liked him a ‎lot and when my Dad left he gave him a painting of the town square of the city he used to ‎live in. About five years ago my Dad found out that his good friend and former boss died. ‎Here is the weird part....on the anniversary of his bosses dead, the painting falls off the ‎wall but never breaks. I have been there once when it happened and it scared the shit out ‎of me. My Dad pretends like it isn’t anything because it happens every year on the same ‎day...weirder thing my Dad found out not only does it fall on the day he died but also the ‎exact time.‎

So, here's something that doesn't happen everyday...

I was just flipping channels and due to the perfect beautiful delay of my remote I popped on to the Springer show just in time to see some skinny bitch FULLY tap the gulliver of some fat girl, it even made a squishy smack noise... and then it was gone, a few too many seconds of a tide commercial and then the spanish channels..

Originally posted by hungoverseas+Mar 9 2006, 07:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hungoverseas - Mar 9 2006, 07:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Mar 9 2006, 08:04 AM

I may be going into paranormal investigation after I get out of school.  In the meantime, I am taking a class in April for it.

I am sure if you search for investigation teams in your area, you can find some info on classes and such.

are you studying anything related to psychology in school, as your focus?

[/b]

Not really.

I believe my audio and video abilities would be good in this field.

Even though I've been interested in the supernatural for pretty much my entire life, I've never personally used a ouigia board or practiced any form of magic. I never felt spiritually mature enough to even dare dabble in this sort of thing. However, other practices, that connect us directly to the Source (that's God) I've jumped into with complete abandon.

I have this strange ability to sense TVs from distances away. sometimes up to 50 feet away or more, depending on the TV. large arrangements of power lines produce similar effects. i'm wondering if anyone else notices this? there is certainly a high pitched sound that comes with them but there is something else, like a pressure in my head where there is no sound. this is significant to me because i notice forms of clairvoyance quite often, and even since i was a kid ive had the sensation of reading other peoples minds. its a very specific and peculiar feeling, like i would pull a random thought out of the air and i have just enough time to recognize it before it happens. its not like anything is really even leading up to it either. sometimes i can finish my friends thoughts, sometimes i know what they're thinking when they say nothing. it's their breathing and their body language, it speaks to me in weird ways. not only that but under the effects of hallucinogens i've had glimpses into past lives. glimpses is the key word here. there are spirits that sourround all of us, sometimes strong willed ones with a connection to us will kind of 'guide' you for a time. i believe this is happening to me and somehow connected with what i know as esp. anyone else on 12oz experienced this kind of stuff? yeah i know im a nut.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have had several supernatural experiences. But I haven't in some years now because apparently I've been disconnected with god since (10) Wheel of Fortune (Tarot: The Fools Journey) and I didn't recognize it for what it was, I didn't recognize my destiny.

What I have experienced is I've seen a ghost, I've seen time stop, and Wheel of Fortune.... More recently the closest thing to supernatural I have experienced is kind of a psychic paranoia I guess I've been developing subconscious probably born of sheer fear and distrust of the world around me. It's happened more than enough for me to notice, people noticing me, even when I'm not looking sometimes.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by shăm@Mar 10 2006, 02:44 PM

I have this strange ability to sense TVs from distances away. sometimes up to 50 feet away or more, depending on the TV. large arrangements of power lines produce similar effects. i'm wondering if anyone else notices this? there is certainly a high pitched sound that comes with them but there is something else, like a pressure in my head where there is no sound. this is significant to me because i notice forms of clairvoyance quite often, and even since i was a kid ive had the sensation of reading other peoples minds. its a very specific and peculiar feeling, like i would pull a random thought out of the air and i have just enough time to recognize it before it happens.  its not like anything is really even leading up to it either. sometimes i can finish my friends thoughts, sometimes i know what they're thinking when they say nothing. it's their breathing and their body language, it speaks to me in weird ways. not only that but under the effects of hallucinogens i've had glimpses into past lives. glimpses is the key word here. there are spirits that sourround all of us, sometimes strong willed ones with a connection to us will kind of 'guide' you for a time. i believe this is happening to me and somehow connected with what i know as esp. anyone else on 12oz experienced this kind of stuff? yeah i know im a nut.

Sensing electronic devices is a given, everyone can do it since electronic devices give off ‎small electronic disturbances that people can feel and hear. (Ever been out in the middle ‎of no where around high intensity power lines? They off a lot of electronic disturbance ‎that you can even hear, it’s a low consistent hum) In fact most people when they get an ‎uncomfortable feeling in a room, 9 times out of ten its all the electronic shit in there ‎house giving off this feeling and not something paranormal. So far as reading minds...you ‎probably can. Humans only use 10 percent of the brain and scientists have always ‎wondered what the other 90 percent is for,‎ Or maybe you are just a weirdo....

I went to a function on the supposedly haunted Queen Mary cruise ship a few weeks back. I went off exploring on my own and ran into a group of paranormal investigators.. They had quite an extensive set up and looked pretty serious (and nerdy). I thought that was pretty interesting, I didn't realize that so many people were interested in this and took it so seriously..

I wish I would of taken a photo or asked them a few question but me and my lady friend were on a mission... some day soon, some poor secretary is going to flip her day calendar to read the words... 'we just had sex on your desk'... open bars are fun.... and they still will not have found that damn ghost.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by nomadawhat@Mar 10 2006, 03:15 PM

I went to a function on the supposedly haunted Queen Mary cruise ship a few weeks back. I went off exploring on my own and ran into a group of paranormal investigators.. They had quite an extensive set up and looked pretty serious (and nerdy). I thought that was pretty interesting, I didn't realize that so many people were interested in this and took it so seriously..

I wish I would of taken a photo or asked them a few question but me and my lady friend were on a mission... some day soon, some poor secretary is going to flip her day calendar to read the words... 'we just had sex on your desk'... open bars are fun.... and they still will not have found that damn ghost.

How do you know you didn't have sex and the ghost was watching???

:shook: :shook: :shook: :shook:

The only experience I wasn't really sure of was Wheel of Fortune. My recollection is scattered.

Science has shown that when a buddhist monk concentrates their chi, they amplify thier electromagnetic field.

The subconscious is a vast iceberg, of which the conscious mind is only the tip. Most people don't explore outside the concentration (alpha), conscious (beta), and sleeping (delta) brainwavelengths. We may catch glimpses of it... it is actually an in between state (theta)... A True Master can acheive this easily through meditation. It is the moonlit path.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by villain@Mar 10 2006, 03:25 PM

The only experience I wasn't really sure of was Wheel of Fortune. My recollection is scattered.

Science has shown that when a buddhist monk concentrates their chi, they amplify thier electromagnetic field.

The subconscious is a vast iceberg, of which the conscious mind is only the tip. Most people don't explore outside the concentration (alpha), conscious (beta), and sleeping (delta) brainwavelengths. We may catch glimpses of it... it is actually an in between state (theta)... A True Master can acheive this easily through meditation. It is the moonlit path.

Your a Jedi aren't you?

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Mar 9 2006, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Mar 9 2006, 02:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Old Growth@Mar 9 2006, 01:24 PM

Hahahahaha. That's the best.

You know you totally have to do a Quigi piece now, right?

[/b]

I'm always amped on stupid shit like that, but Q is possibly the worst letter for graffiti. G is not a favorite, either. I'm a pussy. I'll just do a "hell yeah" piece instead.

• 2 months later...