mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

suplex, we get it man you don't like sportsters. That doesn't mean you have to bad mouth them every chance you get. What about smaller riders or dudes who are into the bobber striped down look. At least its not a dumb FL that you see 80% of these fucking donkeys on these days.

see my dood. i wasn't gonna go there. but when kids like this mark, start pullin that shit. its bound to come out. yeah i dont like them its known, ive also said lets just ride. i like the older models, just not into every yuppie or hipster on a nightster thinkin their a biker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dyna low,

city.

gotcha.

thanks for that.

I know you think you got me pegged..

but when i see you in your middle aged skinny jeans ima laugh hard.

for the record i think your "silly" too for laying that out.

but your out to prove it arent you??

for the record you picked this fight.

so far so good right?

see my dood. i wasn't gonna go there. but when kids like this mark, start pullin that shit. its bound to come out. yeah i dont like them its known, ive also said lets just ride. i like the older models, just not into every yuppie or hipster on a nightster thinkin their a biker.

I agree with you 100 on that but shame on them not the bike you know? There is posers in every scene and it sucks that harley is targeting younger riders and more and more trendy faggots are getting into bikes and shit. But the real ones will stay and the fakes will fall back.

1)not sure on the years but the first one is a mid-late 70's benilli. dude said he got it for 1500..he changed out the bars and said he was leaking oil out of the gasket case. (new seal?)

2nd)the second one i believe is a late 60's Honda i belive typeA model..

3rd)i backed up at least a full block and parked in the middle of the street to get closer look at that yahmama.it was real nice up close.

That bike is corny as hell. The chain, shock, rear fender, SPORT REARSETS. Ok. im done. Who the fuckbuys a vintage chopper and tries to make it a modern sportbike? Someone who only shops at motorcycle superstore.

The ski boot straps on the tank... whoever you are that built that bike, please die.

the bike behind mine is a yam xs650.

this is the xs650's brothers bike.

cb 750

4329083758_ba2a7ebd21_o.jpg

i really love the aesthetic of this bike... awesome

i just went through 20 pages of this thread and though there are alot of sick classic bike photos something about that one... i also im a sport bike douche so i dont know much about older bikes other then what looks awesome to me.

question though, these "classic" bikes seem super trendy right now, like how custom choppers were a few years back. hipsters and coolies from my area are all over these shits... is it fucking shit up for the purists or kids who have been into these types of bikes forever, like as far as parts, prices etc...

I wouldnt say they're super trendy since suped up OCC harleys and sportbikes are still

a hundred times more prevalent, but it is an uprising trend. I dont see the atypical

bobbed out CB750 getting a commercial limelight anytime soon... but maybe one day.

There is a trend of bikes becoming less about road performance and less about

curb performance... Falcon Krestel comes to mind.