mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

Seeks yeah I had another name but it was super gay so it had to go.

Going to be running these on the sporty: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330473662756#ht_500wt_1182

I like the Biltwell keystones on my Honda but wanted to try something different, more upright. Fuck, I thought getting a Harley would be righteous - and it is fun as fuck to ride, by for blasting around town my CB is just smoother and zippier. Not as much power but I can really appreciate the lack of engine vibration. Going to try making a seat and new pipes for the Honda before ruining the Harley.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

those are cool. ive got the keystones on my bike. i like them but wish they had a little more pullback, and a little more inward angle to them. id like to find someone who can build me some custom bars eventually. someday. im just trying to avoid having to get new cables. shit is unnecessarily expensive just to change out bars.

That's how it's done. And sure, it's not the easiest route or the most enjoyable when you take the advice of someone on the internet to use liquid gasket instead of paper, removing precious milimeters between the stator and and flywheel and gouging the outside of the stator just enough to lose all conductivity in a $100 part.... but hey live and learn.

A year ago I didn't know shit about bikes. I'd never even ridden one. Got drunk one night, almost bought a bike on a whim, next day I woke up an started my search. I've wasted so much money on bikes this year just trying to figure out what I'm doing. Shits obnoxious. I really need to find a shop in Boston I can intern or something in. If anybody knows anyone, lemme know.

Windshields are player shit. I was 100% sober, spent a decent amount of time at my boy's HVAC shop cutting and bending a seat pan. Take it to my other friends place with the welder and find out that ducting metal isn't worth a goddamn and bracket welds won't hold over time. Fuck. Oh, and fuck Home Depot for not having anything over 22 gauge sheet metal, wild goose chase ass not knowing shit orange apron wearing faggots wasted a shit ton of my time.

My Honda got hit and knocked over this morning too! Right next to the car with the windows smashed in a stereo stolen. Nothing broke but it won't start, figure the carbs are flooded. Fuck me.