<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK, so I have a few torrents on an external HD I was downloading/uploading from, but when I took it out and put my ipod in it now reads my Harddrive as being drive G, when all the torrents are mapped to drive F. How can I get the drive to once again read as being drive F so that I can finish off these torrents and upload the ratio back?

Trying to improve speed on a HP to bring x86 windows 7 up to 4 gb memory. Opened up the box and peeped thats in there presently. Bottom has a single groove and the elevated sectors on the stick were alot shorter than any other memory i have available to me. I probably have50 memo sticks to select from. How specific is the situation. Obviously a short stick isnt going to work out and im going to guess a stick with 2 grooves in the insertion side wont work either as what was already in there had a single groove. The particular PC i hope to improve has 2 gb of memory currently but to run virtual pc the minimum requirement in the respect is 2 gb. 1 for the base op system and the other for the Virtual PC. Problem is that shits so painfully slow. I found 2 more 1gb memory sticks that i tried to plug in but they didnt seem to want to cooperate.

So i stated before that my laptop has stopped working.I was told i could reformat it and it would be like i just bought it.Is the recovery discs i made when i first got it all i need after i reformat it?Or do i need to back up all files before i reformat it?I just want it to be like it was when i bought it.I can always go back and re-download the programs i have on there now.I hope this will work b/c i hate having to borrow others laptops just to get my interwebs on.Thanks in advance!

for some reason my itunes is not recognizing my iphone. but it recognizes my ipod. wtf? Also, the iphone shows up in my computer. when i plug in the iphone through the usb, it automatically opens up itunes but it is not shown on itunes.

Have you tried re-installing iTunes

Have you tried re-installing iTunes

I did that and it still didn't work. I then restored my iPhone on another computer and put it back on my laptop and synced it up to a backup of the phone. It worked for a few days and I was able to manage my files on the iPhone. Now it's back to not being read on iTunes. WTF???? My computer recognizes my iPhone though.

I did that and it still didn't work. I then restored my iPhone on another computer and put it back on my laptop and synced it up to a backup of the phone. It worked for a few days and I was able to manage my files on the iPhone. Now it's back to not being read on iTunes. WTF???? My computer recognizes my iPhone though.

you could try one lower version of itunes