<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does anyone know how to host .swf flash movie files on a .mac account iDisc? I cant do it thru the pub folder because that starts a zip download, cant do it in pictures folder, and cant do it in movies because .swf is not supported

Also a myspace code for said .swf movies as well

i-tunes question

so i updated to apples newest whatever...

and now my playlist has almost doubled in length as i have 2 of most of the songs, wma and mp3 or whatever. i don't know what this means, but is there any way i can easily select only one of the file types to transfer to my ipod instead of having doubles filling it up?

i-tunes question

so i updated to apples newest whatever...

and now my playlist has almost doubled in length as i have 2 of most of the songs, wma and mp3 or whatever. i don't know what this means, but is there any way i can easily select only one of the file types to transfer to my ipod instead of having doubles filling it up?

dont use itunes

and get one of these

http://www.google.com/search?q=music+transfer+to+ipod&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

or delete the format you like least wma( windows media audio) or mp3 (MP(EG-1 layer) 3)

that way when you sync yer songs via Itunes only the format you want will be synced over

Silent Hill 4 downloaded via torrent... j

Using Power ISO, but for some reason I can't get the game to work..

It says 'No Disc Inserted'...

Halpz..

ok good thing that you brought this up

lets see if i can explain this for everyone to understand

most new programs/games will not work because when you make a virtual drive using (alcohol 120%/power ISO / daemon tools and others like it) it makes an emulated SCSI Drive

now new programs/games that are being made will not install on these virtual SCSI drives/SCSI Drives period unless you do not have a IDE cd/dvd drive installed do to people pirating the software and will only run on

So the latest technique I have been using is Daemon Tools Pro Advanced it makes Virtual IDE Drives so you can mount ISO images to the drive and it will run like its suppose too

also, my girl impulse bought me a toshiba laptop today. like.. she was in bestbuy and said to herself "i think ilb needs a laptop" and copped that bitch.

17" screen, 250gig hd a bunch of other shit i cant be bothered to pay attention to right now.

girlfriends are good people sometimes. i guess its good that i mentioned at the beginning of the relationship that she can, in fact, buy my love.