<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

Says NAT error' date=' I am using Norton Internet Security 2006[/quote']

If you have a router you need to open the same port on your router that you are using in Azerus.

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm <- Find your router here and follow the guide

Hey Mainter I'm shraring a router with another computer and an xbox. My internet provider normaly makes me use a Dynamic IP (Rogers). I've tried setting it up on my PC/Router and stuff to have a Static IP, but internet just fucks up after that... is it totaly impossible to use a static IP or what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Mainter I'm shraring a router with another computer and an xbox. My internet provider normaly makes me use a Dynamic IP (Rogers). I've tried setting it up on my PC/Router and stuff to have a Static IP, but internet just fucks up after that... is it totaly impossible to use a static IP or what?

yep you cannot make your IP a static if your ISP is not providing you with one you can call your ISP and ask them to set you up with one but most likley it will cost you for it are you using DSL or Cable?

did you do the lost password i did and it was in my spam i clicked the link they sent and then like 2 minutes later i got another email with a temp password and another link that i put in my new password and i was on but i did lose my 5 other screennames cause they were on fake email addresses and i never changed the info so they are lost haha

It's DSL.

I have another question, I installed the "Switch Proxy" patch for Firefox, and I'm trying to add an annonymous proxy so I can download over the limit on Rapidshare.

Now I go on google and look up free proxies, but when I try and add them to the proxy switcher toolbar it asks for all these things I don't understand. All the google links give me are an IP adress and a port, but Firefox asks for a bunch of other stuff. Do you know what I need to input? I'm on a DSL connection with a router, and the firewall is disabled.

Rapidshare Hacks

How to disable the rapidshare.de download counter in IE or Firefox

While waiting for download, type javascript:c(countdown = 0); in the browser addressbar to eliminate the rapidshare countdown (waiting) feature. If this trick doesn't work, try the alternative below:

1. Click the Free button to initiate the download for rapidshare website

2. As the countdown timer begins, type the following URL in the location bar and press enter or click the Go button. The rapidshare direct download link should appear immediately.

javascript:var%20counta=0;var%20countb=0;var%20countc=0;var%20countd=0;var%20counte=0;var%20countf=0;var%20countg=0;var%20counth=0;var%20counti=0;var%20countj=0;var%20countk=0;var%20countl=0;var%20countm=0;var%20countn=0;var%20counto=0;var%20countp=0;var%20countq=0;var%20countr=0;var%20counts=0;var%20countt=0;var%20countu=0;var%20countv=0;var%20countw=0;var%20countx=0;var%20county=0;var%20countz=0;

The third option to byepass waiting time in Firefox is by using Greasmonkey extension and installing rapidshare.user.js script (rapidshare no wait). RapidLeecher is another PHP script for Rapidshare.de, Megaupload and MyTempDir services for immediate and simultaneous multiple downloads using proxy servers.

Byepass the Rapidshare data download limit

Rapidshare limits each user to a certain amount of downloading per day based on the users IP address. You can easily cheat rapidshare by showing a different IP address.

1. Clear your browser cookies.

2. Open the command prompt (Start - Run - cmd.exe)

3. Run the following simple commands:

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

4. Type exit to close the DOS window. Restart the rapidshare download job.

This trick may not work if your ISP has assigned you a static IP address. (BSNL assigns a dynamic IP)

If Rapidshare block your IP, change proxy

Rapidshare might block an IP from download for sometime. To byepass this restriction, change your IP. First obtain a IP and it's port from publicproxyservers.com. Then use that IP and port in your browser Connection settings window. Click OK.

Download files from Rapidshare like a Premium user

Install the Flashgot extension to enable integration of Firefox with Flashget download manager. Go to a rapidshare download link once the timer is done right click on it and choose FlashGot Link

from the context menu. Flashget will launch the download window. Choose only 1 split file for the download to work. This works on RAPIDSHARE even without a premium account.

67763430_e94e1fb5fd_o_d.jpg

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

hey for the viewers what the hell do you want to see posted here add yer comments

What Do You Want To See Here

Computer Graphics

Computer Hardware

Computer Security

Computers

Cyberculture

Databases

Embedded Systems

Encryption

Firefox

Hacking

IT

Instant Messaging

Internet

Internet Tools

Java

Linux/Unix

MacOS

Mobile Computing

Multimedia

Network Security

Online Games

Open Source

Operating systems

P2P

PHP

Peripheral Devices

Perl

Programming

Shareware

Software

Supercomputing

Video Games

Web Development

Webhosting

Weblogs

Windows

Damnit I WanT So Props For That Last Post I Thought You Kids New That Stuff

The third option to byepass waiting time in Firefox is by using Greasmonkey extension and installing rapidshare.user.js script (rapidshare no wait). RapidLeecher is another PHP script for Rapidshare.de, Megaupload and MyTempDir services for immediate and simultaneous multiple downloads using proxy servers.

Byepass the Rapidshare data download limit

Rapidshare limits each user to a certain amount of downloading per day based on the users IP address. You can easily cheat rapidshare by showing a different IP address.

1. Clear your browser cookies.

2. Open the command prompt (Start - Run - cmd.exe)

3. Run the following simple commands:

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

4. Type exit to close the DOS window. Restart the rapidshare download job.

This trick may not work if your ISP has assigned you a static IP address. (BSNL assigns a dynamic IP)

If Rapidshare block your IP, change proxy

Rapidshare might block an IP from download for sometime. To byepass this restriction, change your IP. First obtain a IP and it's port from publicproxyservers.com. Then use that IP and port in your browser Connection settings window. Click OK.

Download files from Rapidshare like a Premium user

Install the Flashgot extension to enable integration of Firefox with Flashget download manager. Go to a rapidshare download link once the timer is done right click on it and choose FlashGot Link

from the context menu. Flashget will launch the download window. Choose only 1 split file for the download to work. This works on RAPIDSHARE even without a premium account.

67763430_e94e1fb5fd_o_d.jpg

I've fucked with every one of those things like a billion times, never got any of them to work at all. Flashgetting the links got disabled. I have a dynamic IP but whenever I release, renew my IP it doesn;t work. I use that Javascript to bypass the waiting time, and when I click the link it always says there was a javascript error. I;ve seriously looked up everypossible way to mess with it. I had Rapidshare Killer AIO, that didnt work, I had an Account genererator (probably a con) that didn;t work. And now this Switch Proxy doesnt work either, I just get a 5 line long error message. I;m sticking to bittorrent.

help help, i need an adult!

heres the dilemma

i downloaded the Godfather game

mounted, installed, was goin good

i get into gameplay, the environment has no textures.. the characters are skinned, but everything else is just white/gray shapes, no color/texture...

could it be my vid card? although it does meet the system requirements for the game? is it just a bad game file i downloaded? others downloaded the same file and said it worked fine...

did you do the lost password i did and it was in my spam i clicked the link they sent and then like 2 minutes later i got another email with a temp password and another link that i put in my new password and i was on but i did lose my 5 other screennames cause they were on fake email addresses and i never changed the info so they are lost haha

well i don't remember the e-mail that i signed up w/ a long time ago...soooo i hoping mr. raven can help a brother out... but if not, this will have to do

mainter, h4xor it up for me!

i went to the sarcasm screenname and emailed

so if the email i sent reaches any of your email addresses that is the email you registered with if you see a email with the name mainterdigerati thats the email you have to use to reset your password

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

Anyone on here wanna tell me how to attach images (I click the manage attachments button but it just tells me a pop up was blocked but not how to allow it) and how to quote posts over into a new thread? Can't figure out either on the new board

you see down at the bottom of the page in the quick reply message box there is a little box its yellow with 2 tones of gray traingles press that put your link in and then under where you type the message bottom left side you see options there is a blank box check mark it this is quote messages

hey mainter... i have a few old hd's and soem old ram chips that im not doin anything with if you are interested.... i can ship stuff to you from my work cuz i have a daily ups pick up so dont worry bout postage but maybe a little trade or something music or apps or help gettin my website setup