<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
any of yall know about any working myspace trackers to log who looks at your page? i had one a while ago that worked great but the method got deaded and now their all spyware and shit.

nope they are all fake that patch has been fixed a long time now

like you said the ones you find are all full of spyware and crap

one of the laptops in the office is having trouble with IE... yeah yeah i know, fuck IE.... but this particular machine belongs to one of the people who do payroll and she NEEDS to use it to connect to the ADP site in order to do that shit... basically when you first open IE the little green loading bar stays there for like 5 minutes and the shit freezes... same thing happens with new tabs/windows every time... after the freeze sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt... ive done some searching and havent been able to come up with a solution/cause... anyone heard of this shit happening or have any ideas?

ps. its been a minute since ive been in here... hows everybody doin?

one of the laptops in the office is having trouble with IE... yeah yeah i know, fuck IE.... but this particular machine belongs to one of the people who do payroll and she NEEDS to use it to connect to the ADP site in order to do that shit... basically when you first open IE the little green loading bar stays there for like 5 minutes and the shit freezes... same thing happens with new tabs/windows every time... after the freeze sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt... ive done some searching and havent been able to come up with a solution/cause... anyone heard of this shit happening or have any ideas?

ps. its been a minute since ive been in here... hows everybody doin?

doing well, johnny. you?

haven't encountered that problem specifically. i have had hangups in IE (back in the day)

i'm loading up portable tuneup utiolities. it expires 3 days from now (the download link, not the program). give it a shot.

should clear up alot of conflicts that you'd have to do manually to root out the conflict that is causing this error.

also, scan for spyware and such. spyware blaster and spybot search and destroy are the two i recommend.

http://senduit.com/a167e3

im doing real good.... moved to a new place with a lot more space and im right in boston now... nice little promotion bout to happen for me at work... bout to make a shit ton of major purchases cause me and the lady have been saving on some ebenezer scrooge shit for months now and its time too spend... *edit: hope you caught that, but im not leaving it in the open cuz im not tryin to fuck with people who share their info with me...

is portable tune up different from the regular tuneup? i ran that, adaware, defragged, did updates and everything on all the comps in the whole office over the weekend and everything else but the IE on that one machine is running fucking great....

just opening IE makes it freeze.... way before tryin to connect to anything... its a problem with the IE i just have no idea what or how to fix it.... firefox runs fine.. everything else on it runs perfectly.... its just the IE has something fucked up about it..... if it was anything else im sure uninstall and reinstall would fix it, but i dont think thats a good idea here.....