<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

is there any way to resize large groups of photos (200+) all at once instead of doin em one by one?

Not that I know of...I'm right there with you, but my situation involves about a hundred .wav files I sort of forgot to compress to mp3.

You might want to check out Picasa. It's Google's free photo editing tool...and, it's really easy and fun to use. It's nothing serious, but they may have something that will do a batch resize.

If this is to post photos online, try Photobucket. They rule.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not that I know of...I'm right there with you, but my situation involves about a hundred .wav files I sort of forgot to compress to mp3.

You might want to check out Picasa. It's Google's free photo editing tool...and, it's really easy and fun to use. It's nothing serious, but they may have something that will do a batch resize.

If this is to post photos online, try Photobucket. They rule.

i have pics from 2 different photoshoots that i need to resize so they can be uploaded to myspace for one of the artists i do design work for... i just dled som pic resizer program i got through a google search... ill let you know how it works....

Casek, is there any way I can chat with you? I use Gaim, my handle is CoolCalmChris. I'll sign on right now....Mainter, you too.

This is about the forum/board thing, BTW.