<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

........................pagina nueva....................

thanks (thanks).......

checking it out now.... invisible shelves are indeed the business..... what kinda weight you think they max out at though?

that site is the newest addition to my bookmarks toolbar....... very nice...

could work something out.... i like those surround sound semi-invisible ones..... and the zero point is a pretty dope concept.... i actually have a hookup for plexiglass (sp?) that i might have to take advantage of....... theres a ton of shit on that site..... ima definitely waste some time checking it while at work tomorrow........

http://www.directron.com/wd1600bevs.html

There's the drive you need, and it's not hard to put them in yourself (takes a screwdriver and 5 minutes).

That's assuming that it's actually the drive and not something else. To check that, download this-

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdamnsmalllinux.org%2F&ei=Nnj7Sb6THIOQtAPvyOTqAQ&usg=AFQjCNE9r8ImeVb-vgqER1uO8lj4OsYFAA

-burn it as an ISO onto a CD, then try booting from it (turn on the computer and press F9 at POST, and select the boot from CD option). If it starts up and gets you to a desktop then you're probably okay. I'd double check and see before you bought a drive you don't need, though.

the screen stays blank when i try to turn it on

ok guys, i got a question. Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but it says 12oz tech support.. so, here it is.. I don't know if i have a setting wrong or what, but in a lot of threads, pictures that were posted don't show up. It just has the space empty where the picture post is supposed to be. Not sure if I have something set up wrong or if something is wrong with my browser.. but if anybody could help, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

ok guys, i got a question. Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but it says 12oz tech support.. so, here it is.. I don't know if i have a setting wrong or what, but in a lot of threads, pictures that were posted don't show up. It just has the space empty where the picture post is supposed to be. Not sure if I have something set up wrong or if something is wrong with my browser.. but if anybody could help, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

user cp.

• Like 1

sounds more like the links are broken, pictures in threads are just links to pics hosted elsewhere, they may no longer be there

• Like 1

all you had to do in uninstall and reinstall the flash player, or even just do a system restore that will fix the problems 99.998% of the time

most causes of flash not working anymore is do to an update on either your browser or flash itself, and then having an antivirus or admin rights blocked

this might have been answered but please direct me to it if it has this is really important i need a hidden ip adress but like that and everything else needs to be private liek conpletely untraceable and things like that i have a macbook pro and its pretty new please help

i turn it on and nothing happens. the lights on the front turn on. i hear the fan starting up and after about a half second the fan stops. then after about another 3 seconds it starts again only to stop.

nothing comes up on the screen at all.

i didnt drop it.

i dunno what happened to it. i havent had the loot to take it to a repair shop or get it looked at.

ive been having problems with it tho. my internal network adapter(?) to connect to wifi stopped working a few months ago. i ended up getting an external one that plugs into the usb port.

then about a month ago, my laptop started not being able to update. avast, itunes, and a few others would update fine but windows couldnt.

when i took it in to get looked at for the wifi problem the guy said something about HDs going out in these and that the wifi problem was an early symptom.

i think someone else in here told me the same thing when i asked.

also

thanks lastboyscout.

fuuuuuck

so i just plugged my external hd into my desktop and none of my photos were on it?? i know for certain i put them on it. the folder i had them in is there but it only has the stock wallpapers from vista. none of the other 500+ pictures in it tho. smae folder name and everything. the weird thing is the icon i used for the folder is different.

rw5o2f.jpg

would there be anyway that the photos being saved on vista and my desktop having xp would effect this? i notice some of my essays dont open up now either. shit sucks they were photos from vacationing etc...

is there atime period where data recovery becomes not possible? i have the memory card from my camera but the files are deleted but i HAVE NOT taken new pictures since. so they are recoverable correct? and finally with what ive descibed in the above quote would someone be able to recover the data?

thanks a million guys