karma's a bitch

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 23 2006, 09:25 AM

Now be honest... Would you be able to decypher sarcasm? Go back and read your first post with an open mind. Does it not sound like you're bitching???

How are people suppose to tell the difference? It's typing on a screen for God sakes! There is no tone of voice.

in all honesty... i can't fathom how you could read:

"when i was like 12 or 13, harold hunter stole my elbow pads at a skatepark.

now he's dead."

and not see that i was going for a laugh there. i don't know man. i really don't see how this comes across as bitching in any possible way. i seriously think you have absolutely zero sense of humor, or you're just having a bad day or some shit.

i don't really give a fuck bro... but you're pretty quick with the insults on here.

"doesn't that make you a herb for not only owning "ELBOW-PADS" to begin with, but espescially for not standing up for your "ELBOW-PADS"???"

"Fuck you and your petti accusations"

"You see... that's the problem with skateboarders these days. You're all a bunch of spandex jeans wearing metrosexual girls. "

"Why you crying like a little girl"

"Why you bitching like a herb???"

how about you just give it a fucking rest. you don't know me. i'm not interested in "taking it to the streets". how about you just back off the insults a little unless you know who you're actually talking to and you have grasped the basic idea of what's going on.

no hard feelings, man. i'm done if you are.

Wow, I had no idea SF1 was such a bitch. What the hell are you getting so upset for? Everyone else was able to tell it was a joke, but you're the only one who took it seriously. You probably just don't want to look stupid so you're dragging it out and making yourself look like more of a dumbass.

Edit: I have no idea who Harold Hunter is.

Originally posted by SilentBob+Feb 23 2006, 07:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SilentBob - Feb 23 2006, 07:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>^ :huh2: < that's the politest way I can react to that kind of graffiti related man crush.

*edit ...azert got in the way. Go type quickly somewhere else you angry little japanite ;)

[/b]

Haha I posted about 8 minutes before you. Maybe you should try typing with more than one finger. ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 23 2006, 07:05 PM

Asshole... My bad for not being some sarcazm detecting dweeb.

My bad for having respect for the dead. (espescially when I've already had respect for dude since like 12 years ago).

My bad for FUCK YOU!

Haha so I'm a dweeb because I can tell when someone said a joke?

My bad for not being a dumbass with no sense of humour.

"espescially when I've already had respect for dude since like 12 years ago"

My bad for making intelligible sentences.

"My bad for FUCK YOU!"

My bad for making intelligible sentences.

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY

this shit is lame so i'll try to redirect the thread to what it should have been

my aunt used to always make fun of retarded people. i mean, obviously i can get down with some offensive joking... but she's a pretty insensitive person... and she always used to make lots of retard jokes. like i remember one time she said some kid looked like a mongoloid or something because he had a big head. and my mom was pissed at her for saying such innapropriate shit when i was there. this was like when i was 7 or 8. there were lots of instances like that.

a few years ago she had her fourth son and he's autistic.

in all honesty i don't even think i believe in karma. but i think it's interesting that she has to raise a son with a mental illness after all of her insensitivity on the subject.

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 23 2006, 10:14 AM

. I guess Sf1 aint the only one who cant detect sarcasm. (Silentbob)

Yeah it was alittle ambigious. You know there are people out there who do that shit. It makes me :huh2: for days. Unless you're like 12, then I'll take your paint and hope you make a thread about me when I die.

iquit, wasn't it Chris Rock who said something in the tune of "if you hate puerto ricans, your daughters going to marry one"? Karma is a bitch, I believe in it whole-heartedly. Believe me, this is coming from a girl who gets bad karma thrown back into her face daily.

ps... you stink for not coming out to galapagos. other than the fact there was a blizzard, at least 400+ people showed.

Cwazy.

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 23 2006, 03:32 AM

Now why the fuck would someone like Harold Hunter want to steal your "ELBOW-PADS"??? That's like accusing an army sniper of steeling your paintball goggles.

I highly doubt Harold Hunter would even wear "ELBOW-PADS" to begin with. In fact I doubt he would even be forced to wear them if he did show up at your local skatepark. And if they did try to pull that shit, I would have envisioned him being the type of dude to be like "fuck off" and just not skate.

But hypothetically speaking... even if he did vic you for your "ELBOW-PADS" doesn't that make you a herb for not only owning "ELBOW-PADS" to begin with, but espescially for not standing up for your "ELBOW-PADS"???

Fuck you and your petti accusations.

---OG skateboarder cat.---

:haha: don't evan have to read this thred any further :haha:

waaaaaaaaaaaaa he stole my elbo pads waaaaaaaaaa :haha: