I need your opinions

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH+Jan 9 2006, 01:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WEAK NIGGUH - Jan 9 2006, 01:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Jan 8 2006, 03:42 AM

I don't know who said "dude are you actually a writer" but my question to you is "dude are you actually a writer?". The man said he had oil based paint. Thus, the pink roller is out the question.

I think you should sell/give it to deto swif.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO SILVER AND BLACK ROLLS? I'VE NEVER SEEN SILVER LATEX PAINT. HAVE YOU?

[/b]

Maybe its different in the states, as far as I know you can't get silver roll paint in oil or acrylic here.

As for oil based rollers. Like I said it is technically possible to do. But I personally couldn't be bothered. Maybe you're more dedicated to your graffito drawing than I am.

“The Exterior Surface Painting Outreach is a not-for-props volunteer organization dedicated to making the world a different place. We accomplish sweated-status by stepping up and seizing space wholesale, and selling it back to the public at retail. After paying pound royalties to Revs, and reinvesting in Home Depot Futures, the rest is pure profit. We tax toys, stay tax-exempt, and hold slackers in contempt. Currently we have over 28 sites on visual lockdown in the 5 boroughs of New York. In order to demonstrate the effectiveness of the come-up, grate keepers are dispatched at all hours, and have a get-over rate of 96.5%. That’s over 62% more dope than the leading brand. The bottom line for ESPO is oil-based Gloss Black, and the future holds nothing but Aluminum for the stockholders of this fine company.�

- Mark Surface CFO, from the annual stockholders meeting keynote speech.

cs.espo.jpg

Originally posted by Mainter+Jan 9 2006, 10:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter - Jan 9 2006, 10:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Jan 9 2006, 04:29 PM

did somebody say PINK?

404792024_l.jpg

DUUUDE!!! ROFL MACCHIO!!! OMG

this damn dildo is getting around to every thread

[/b]

hey whats the deal with this funky dildo?