How I could just Kill a Man

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One of my fillings just popped out......

.....shit

oh, well, i heard that if you kill a prostitute...chop her up

woods+deep hole+lime (the powdery white stuff, not the fruit jackass)

voila, no more body!

Anybody ever watch Forensic Files?

That show is the real deal investigations, not this CSI drama stuff.

Coincidently I've seen some CSI episodes based on episodes of Forensic Files.

As for killing a person today, buy a Honda civic which is the most common car and run someone down in the middle of the night. Hitchhikers make great targets, then after a night of killings take the car into the bush and light on fire or take it to a junkyard and give the guy a case of beer and he'll crush the car for you.

:huh2: <This emoticon best describes the above statement

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Dec 9 2005, 04:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Dec 9 2005, 04:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-loopdeloop@Dec 9 2005, 03:51 AM

just kill some one and burn the body u kno what they always say "no body no case" u cant prove the persons dead if theres no body.

Nah, the ashes of the body. I think...

I dunno. Fuck science.

[/b]

what you do is cut the body up, and burn each bit seperatly, even for some reason they found traces of the body in one fire, isnt enough evidence to take it to court, if someone needs to be disposed of, then thats they way it be...

im talking shit :haha:

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Dec 8 2005, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Dec 8 2005, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SpyD@Dec 8 2005, 04:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Dec 8 2005, 03:50 PM

Have you seen that episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents where this woman kills her husband by hitting him with a leg of ham.  Then the cops come and she tells them she was cooking dinner and the man fell down the stairs (or something) and then proceeds to feed the ham to the cops that were interviewing her.  Awesome.

that's Gangsta. It would have been more gangsta if she chopped him up and then fed him to the cops.

there was a tales from the crypt episode with a similar story to that.

Tales From the Crypt used to scare the bajesus outta me.

[/b]

i remember reading a short story with the plot back in secondary school for some exam. apparntly its a really old story b a classic author whose name has escaped me.

I knew OJ was into swine. That picture just brings the whole thing full circle for me.

If you want to dispose of someone (I got this off of forensic files) you should get a grease gun, and fill their orfices (sp?) with flammable grease, then douse the body in gasoline. Then put it in a barrel and transport to a secluded place down by the river, burn it in the barrel, make sure it doesn't go out. It should burn for about 7 hours because the grease won't extinguish. Then throw the barrel with the remains in the river. Just don't bring your new girlfriend to watch while you sodomize your wifes body and then burn it. Also, don't burn it right next to a tree where the ashes will get caught up.

Word