SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you gonna be tomorrow? Chances are that whatever your answer to that question was, you'll also be watching the final trailer premiere of Disney/Pixar's CARS. Watching TV? Check. Surfing the web? Definitely. Walking to work? Sure! Staying in a hotel? Absolutely! Going out to dinner? Shopping? On vacation with the kids? Yup, yup and yup. Now allow me take a deep breath to explain...: The theatrical trailer will debut on TV on the Disney Channel, Toon Disney, ABC Family, SOAPNet, Lifetime Television, Lifetime Movie Network, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, ESPNews, ESPNU, Starz, Starz Kids & Family, Starz Comedy, Starz Edge, Starz Cinema, Starz HDTV, and Starz On Demand; online at the AOL Welcome Screen, AOL.com, Moviefone, AOL Red, KOL, and AOL Music; on the street on the ABC SuperSign in Times Square; in ESPNZone restaurants in Anaheim, Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, New York, and Washington, D.C.; and, in all 300+ Disney Stores; in all hotel rooms and retail outlets at national and international Disney theme parks. Don't be surprised if your iPod video suddenly and magically starts streaming the trailer sometime tomorrow either. If you somehow manage to avoid this onslaught, feel free to head back to JoBlo.com tomorrow to catch it as well.

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.

Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,

and they're always glad you came.

You wanna be where you can see,

our troubles are all the same

You wanna be where everybody knows

Your name.

You wanna go where people know,

people are all the same,

You wanna go where everybody knows

your name.

Full Lyrics never actually aired

Making your way in the world today

Takes everything you've got;

Taking a break from all your worries

Sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

All those night when you've got no lights,

The check is in the mail;

And your little angel

Hung the cat up by it's tail;

And your third fiance didn't show;

Sometimes you want to go

And they're always glad you came;

You want to be where you can see,

Our troubles are all the same;

You want to be where everybody knows your name.

Roll out of bed, Mr. Coffee's dead;

The morning's looking bright;

And your shrink ran off to Europe,

And didn't even write;

And your husband wants to be a girl;

Be glad there's one place in the world

You want to go where people know,

People are all the same;

You want to go where everybody knows your name.

And they're always glad you came...

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 9 2006, 03:00 PM

i had no idea dumy would have like cheers, i thought his idea of good television was homeboys in outerspace

I would have had no idea that you actually had any knowledge of american tv outside of stealing the random television to pay for extra chickens and starched dickies..just goes to show you..you can't judge a book by its cover..

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by dumy+Mar 9 2006, 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 9 2006, 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Mar 9 2006, 03:00 PM

i had no idea dumy would have like cheers, i thought his idea of good television was homeboys in outerspace

I would have had no idea that you actually had any knowledge of american tv outside of stealing the random television to pay for extra chickens and starched dickies..just goes to show you..you can't judge a book by its cover..

[/b]

:haha:

Archived