mlb.com TV

John Birch

I'm about to order the mlb.com TV pennant chase that streams on my computer. Supposedly I can watch ALL the remaining games including the sox/yankees series on my computer for $10

Has anybody else ordered this? and is it any good?

I don't wanna get blueballed watching tape delayed games or choppy video highlights...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I see asking a sports related question on a graf forum only gets me stupid answers...fucking geeks...

no, there are 4 games left to baseball: b-a-s-e-b-a-l-l season... the white sox already clinched today... I want to watch the red sox/yankess series and I don't live in either market anymore...

and I don't need stupid sarcastic answers from losers who'd rather post flix of fat black whores on the myspace forum...

You have to understand that most graffiti writers are artsy queers that think television rots your brain and sports is an opiate for the masses. Most of these same dudes do thirty colour pieces and dare to be different. And wear scarves that don't have a sports team on it.

If it's only ten bucks, do it up. There's a pretty interesting race going on.

For the WS, I'm saying Angels vs. Cards - Cards take it.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

yo johnny birch... pm me. i got the red sox nation membership card as a gift from my girl. i'm pretty sure i get free online sox games or some shit. if not video i definitely get the audio. i can prolly swing giving you the user name and password. to rub things in a bit, i'll be at the Sunday game in person, eating some Fenway Franks(no homo), and enjoying the cramped seating arrangements!

Originally posted by Weapon X@Sep 30 2005, 12:20 PM

It's an intellectual sport. That is why you think it is boring.

Hahhahaha. Yeah I'll go swill some fucking old style and watch a bunch of junkies cheat their way around a diamond slowly for 3 hours. Real fucking cute.

Go huff a jock strap, fuckface.

What's the matter? You always got picked last 'cuz you throw like a girl?

For real, it IS a highly strategic sport. If you only knew the amount of scouting that goes into baseball.

I could recommend you some books to read on your National Pasttime and important facet of your country's history, but if you can't even sit through a game, then forget about it.

But why hate? Seriously.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 3 2005, 12:59 AM

For real, it IS a highly strategic sport. If you only knew the amount of scouting that goes into baseball.

I don't care how fucking strategic it is, it's boring as hell to watch. I'll play a game with friends if they want to, but I'm not watching it. Same goes with Football II, Football I: Soccer, and just about any sport I can name.

I could recommend you some books to read on your National Pasttime and important facet of your country's history, but if you can't even sit through a game, then forget about it.

I could try to explain to you that just about any sport or activity is a complete fucking waste of time if you're just sitting on your ass watching other people do it, but since you're a sports fan, forget about it.