Caught Red Handed....

3973_OMT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, the best way to avoid CCTV is to make sure that even if you are seen, you are unrecognizable. Don't wear anything that is too recognizable. Like no Halloween masks, they could fuck you on that. Ski masks are a safe bet. And don't leave shit all over everywhere, like if your hands are inky don't rest em on the wall. Speed is also key, the less time youre bombing the less chance you'll be seen bombing.

heres my 2 cents

the other night i was at this big strip mall or w/e, with a super walmart and then a million other stores like across the street with perfect access to the back, to i drive into the back slow and check some prime trucks just begging to be bombed, i look around the building for cameras and shit, and dont see any. so i drove across to the walmart and parked. waited 20 minutes. walked over to the trucks with my hoodie and bandana, and did some throwies on them. then i went to this third one and saw a piece of paper

"warning. trucks monitered by security cameras. vadalism will be prosecuted"

so im like ohhhhhh shit, and jet back to my car and leave, and no bad came from it. my thoughts on cams are theyre for repeat offenders. they see it once no biggie. twice maybe they should look out. three times and theyll have a cop waiting around the corner for you next time.

just make yourself unrecognizable and have an exit. and DONT EVER PARK, GET OUT, AND PAINT. PARK FAR AWAY. YOU DONT WANT YOUR PLATES ON CAMERA.

that shit is for if you get caught then they have proof...they aint gunna see you on the tv and fuckin hunt you down or run aroudn wto where you at and tell you to stop...

but if you do get caught and that shit saw you too...you fucked...one dude out in europ got caught etching hit and is now getting fined leik mutliple thousands liek over $10,000 if i rememebr correctly cause he etched leik 30 buldings all on cctv and got caught...

just dont let them see your face...al lthe cameras are up high so wear a hood or hat and don't look up and you good...

just wear a hoodie . they record that shit , its not like they watch the cameras 24;7 , its recorded and they only check it when something happens .. so if they saw throwies on trucks they would check the cameras . reminds me of a time this bitch thought i shoplifted when i didnt [ i put the shit back just before i went out ] and she checked the camera .. thats the only time they check cameras like that .. but ya just a hoodie and your good .. its not like they'll go looking for you unless your wanted by every cop in the state or some shit .. but they would just call the pigs anyway cos they too lazy

heres my thoughts-

Camera in city centres, carpark either the massive rotating ones or ball cams (the round things) are monitored 24/7 by a monitoring crew which can directly notify the police.

Smaller Private cameras like in shops or monitoring shop fronts or houses or in small towns etc are ususaly fake or recorded, for a camera to be live it usually has to be massive or have aerials and shit on them.

The pictures on cameras are so bad, that they rarely use them for evidence, unless they catch something siginificant, and most alot arent even video ones, they take stills (like u see on the tv) every second.

And remembet the ball cams have a cam inside that is usually motion sensitive and will follow you.

some people dont realise these are actually cameras

bsgflushmountdomecamera4ic.jpg

image47xk.jpg

Originally posted by LENS+Feb 8 2006, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Feb 8 2006, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 186@Jan 29 2006, 05:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Sene@Jan 29 2006, 03:21 AM

carry chaff grenades with you...yeah hoe!

FO SURE. :king:

Or just use ya stealth suit... :innocent:

Or a cardboard box...

cardboardbox.jpg

[/b]

nice ps :haha:

Originally posted by b0b@Feb 10 2006, 01:46 AM

cctv that just records is no worry, just cover your face. However cctv that is monitored 24/7 is the one to worry about.

i dunno whats it like in the rest of the world but in melbourne it would say next to the camera that it has 24/7 monitored screens is there a way to tell if you cant see ...what about cameras on trains whats peoples thoughts on we never used to have cameras until fuckhead connex came along :hatred:

Guest imported_b0b

Generally small cameras on private buildings are just recording unless it looks like the place has a 24/7 security guard. Big cameras on poles in the streets are usually run by the local police or local authority and will be monitored. Just a lil common sense is all it needs

Originally posted by b0b@Feb 13 2006, 08:29 AM

Generally small cameras on private buildings are just recording unless it looks like the place has a 24/7 security guard. Big cameras on poles in the streets are usually run by the local police or local authority and will be monitored. Just a lil common sense is all it needs

i didnt say that or anything

Originally posted by Sero_332@Jan 29 2006, 08:05 PM

... so i drove across to the walmart and parked.

...DONT EVER PARK, GET OUT, AND PAINT. PARK FAR AWAY. YOU DONT WANT YOUR PLATES ON CAMERA.

I got a kick out of this one, because if you parked in a Wal-mart lot, they definitely got your plates on camera. I'm not saying that they will neccesarily link it to your graffiti, but it's something to keep in mind.