Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its over. I dont want to hear shit else from anyone about dekoz sarge or Kafe. Its over. Kafe's got numbers everyone knows that, everyone knows everyone has room for improvement as well. Until someone paints a dick so real it hops off the wall and fucks the nearest vagina I dont wanna hear shit else about this nonsence.

Please. Louisvilles a dope city. Quit beefin and team up and crush some shit. Goddamn.

Go cards!

Go Lakers!

maze dont even worry abot Neid, hes a fuckin toy anyways his comments dont matter. the people he's co-signing against is the same people he adds to his friends list on myspace. what a joke. dont think I dont know about you.

and that e beef shit has been over now anyways, so stop bringing shit back up cuz the people it was involving aint even posted shit in awhile, its been other dumbasses like urself keeping shit going. you look dumb. speaking of looking dumb lets not get on your fr8 attempts homie..... yeah I seen that shit. might even have a pic in my stash, so lets not get started on your ass. just shut up and continue to suck peoples dick to fit in.

carry on with this wack ass thread

maze dont even worry abot Neid, hes a fuckin toy anyways his comments dont matter. the people he's co-signing against is the same people he adds to his friends list on myspace. what a joke. dont think I dont know about you.

and that e beef shit has been over now anyways, so stop bringing shit back up cuz the people it was involving aint even posted shit in awhile, its been other dumbasses like urself keeping shit going. you look dumb. speaking of looking dumb lets not get on your fr8 attempts homie..... yeah I seen that shit. might even have a pic in my stash, so lets not get started on your ass. just shut up and continue to suck peoples dick to fit in.

carry on with this wack ass thread

lol. Just let it go homie. Just let it go.

Aint no use.

• Like 1