Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Louisville

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA THIS HAS BEEN A LOT OF FUN TO READ.

HERES WHAT I GOT FROM IT...

EVERYONE CAN AGREE JIGL AND SEAP ARE GOOD

NO ONE CAN AGREE YOU OTHER FOOLS ARE (get back in line)

YEAH MAN I MEAN LIKE THEY GOOD AN ALL BUT LIKE I DONT LIKE THAT THEYS BETTA THAN ME SO I GOTSTA LIKE SAY SHIT THAT MAKES THEMS NOT LOOK AS GOOD CUZ LIKE I BE FEELN LIKE I BE THE SHIT AND ALL AND I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLES BE CRITIKIN MY SHIT SO I LIKE HAFSTA BIG UPS MYSELF AND START DRY SNITCHIN TO SHOW I KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW AND SO I CAN LET ALL THE PEEPS THAT DONT KNOW KNOW.... YEAAH.. boi!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get real. How do i act like i run shit? You wish you could paint 4 cars a night but naw you pay for montana and paint tiny straight letters with wack schemes like twice a month then post the pictures on 12oz. Plus the train peices your hating on aint shit. Ill kill you on a wall. But thats all i have to say about that. SCK DMV GNS UH

Get real. How do i act like i run shit? You wish you could paint 4 cars a night but naw you pay for montana and paint tiny straight letters with wack schemes like twice a month then post the pictures on 12oz. Plus the train peices your hating on aint shit. Ill kill you on a wall. But thats all i have to say about that. SCK DMV GNS UH

RIPPED