Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIPPED.

and I didn't even say anything, but someone tries to get cute and diss me, and it's really on. specially with all the shit talking you do Kafe. and them pics above, I mean srsly do I even have to say anything else? thats str8 comedy. i mean look at ur shit bro. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

nice post case. that is a pretty gangsta ass pose.

get off my nuts with all those flicks saved on your hardrive.

and I got plenty more too. you aint seen shit. everytime u say something dumb im gonna embarass you. im sick of your toy ass. if u spend half the time u do develpoing skill that u do talking shit i wouldnt even say shit. if u was actually good it would b different.

haha, he started the day so light-hearted, im glad i got to you dekos.

and to case sensitive, all i can say is wow. i dont even feel like i need backup.

and you all act like im the one saying im the freshest thing thats come out since peaches, no, that's sarge, i simply disagree with your assertion that im wack, which i know im not, and i dont need any feedback from toys who think their kings to tell me that, so you can post 06 kafes all you want and say im a joke, but you were sketching "heaters" in your black books back then, dreaming of the day you would have nuts to paint like my crew. so grow up, get off my dick, stop lying to yourselves, and move on.

that made no sence brasif..and you would think frm 06 to 09 you would atleast see some progress within that timethough. nope, not you. just stop talking shit. u sound dumb as fuck. and u cant paint. all im saying is for u to be mentioning people, its ironic that those same people you mention will burn the fuck outta you. if i was that toy i would just be quite personally.:lol:

Done yet children? Where I come from this type of shit used to be settled with something called a "BATTLE". But I guess people dont do that anymore. Or only one person will show up and proclaim themselves the "Winner" by fore-fit. This is the type of shit that makes me hate the "scene" not the "game".

Yall just wasted almost 3 pages and 3 mins of my life on your wak ass lil 12oz E-beef session. Go spit on a cop, make the get away and rock a burner.