Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^yeah but internet self promos are lame in my opinion.

If people dont feel your shit is dope enough to flik it and post it online then why are you postin it online yourself, because your a needy little attention whore who apparently dosnt get up for shit and you want everyone to see how good you suck.

This isnt directed at you personally, its just how I feel in general about self promos online

^^there is new stuff, but no one is out flikin anything like you said, I flik what I can but dont be expecting me to tarc down to the southside just for some shitty cell phone fliks. Plus 12oz prophet is lame, Ive noticed alot of stuff get buffed within a week or 2 of being posted on here.

I agree with _blank_ close down this crap ass thread until people in the ville man up and start crushin the city, We have some ill ass writters but most are wanker ass poons who never leave the freight yard

Wanker ass poons? lol never heard that one before.. but uh..

I dunno about all of that..

Some of us have kids to feed, bills to pay, school..

cant afford to get arrested doin street shit. Then ya know Some of us simply,just have love for the rails man. I know I do. Freights are dope.

Tarc can suck a dick for the record. The moment I quit riding after 8 years and got a car, I rolled past a tarc and yelled fuck yoooou!!! Wouldnt ya know 20 minuites later I slammed into the back of one of those bitches and was back on it the next day.

I feel ya bro. Do what you do, Im not really a freight person because I like seein my stuff when Im out and about thru the city.

I understand all the incentives to doin freights like them being more chill and your work being seen all over the country and all but the way I feel If I want fame in another city I want to earn it by wrecking shit in that city, I dunno maybe Im just addicted to the rush of being on a billboard right on the highway with cars rollin past and the helicopter's out...

all you freight writters dont get all butt hurt over what I said just above, remember this is the internet and people write for many diffrent reasons.

Ive had cars,but I always end up back on the bus after they decide to break down, tarc is pretty dope tho, I pick sooo many of the spots I have just by riding the tarc staring out the window.

Enough of this lame ass talk, someone post fliks, doofy if your tryin to continue this convo shoot me a PM.

Had fun out there recently. 20 year old pregnant broads dancing at the strip club lol 4th street sluts... Met the chick who designed the billboard with the calligraphy style F in it...she said the S and T were added in the same font/style-- she loved it. (white on red i believe) I saw the billboard design in her portfolio...anyone have the flik im talking about......ya'll? you all?

It would make more sense if you knew the billboard that I was talking about.

Dark has that city on lock from a visitor's eyes.

Oh.. ok homie. I wasnt tryin ta be cocky or hate, I was just wondering what you were talking about. I gotcha bra.

Bump tha homie zeal.

Bump Binge crushin shit and that new relo throwy(new to me anywayz).

Good lookin gettin those flicks. Lets try to get this rollin again. No beef just flicks.