Louisville

v-tek

this is gona be the last thing i say in here, ive tried to save these threads to many times.

sarge..dude look im not tryin to start shit, but you need to learn your roll. you arent "there" yet homie so you need to chill out. jigl burns you all day, and the comparison to seap...there is none.

this citys scene is a joke, just like most of you kids that call yourselfs "writers"

MODS...PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD FOR LOUISVILLES SAKE!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay this is stupid. JIGL would burn SARGE any day. yeah his name is silly but its unique and so is his style. and no im not "dick riding" hell I dont even like the mother fucker. But he can paint. as far as KALI ONE and punk ass esay go well....haha it just goes without saying.

esay is an asshole even his closest friends would say that as far as me i havnt been on the scene for as long as most people in louisville but shit for a girl at least tryin to get up im pretty fucking good.... and as far as jigl he is aight but where do u see any jigl tags or peices i personally havnt seen any... i see sarge tags around but no peices so hmmm.. what u gotta say now??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA THIS HAS BEEN A LOT OF FUN TO READ.

HERES WHAT I GOT FROM IT...

EVERYONE CAN AGREE JIGL AND SEAP ARE GOOD

NO ONE CAN AGREE YOU OTHER FOOLS ARE (get back in line)

YEAH MAN I MEAN LIKE THEY GOOD AN ALL BUT LIKE I DONT LIKE THAT THEYS BETTA THAN ME SO I GOTSTA LIKE SAY SHIT THAT MAKES THEMS NOT LOOK AS GOOD CUZ LIKE I BE FEELN LIKE I BE THE SHIT AND ALL AND I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLES BE CRITIKIN MY SHIT SO I LIKE HAFSTA BIG UPS MYSELF AND START DRY SNITCHIN TO SHOW I KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW AND SO I CAN LET ALL THE PEEPS THAT DONT KNOW KNOW.... YEAAH.. boi!!

Get real. How do i act like i run shit? You wish you could paint 4 cars a night but naw you pay for montana and paint tiny straight letters with wack schemes like twice a month then post the pictures on 12oz. Plus the train peices your hating on aint shit. Ill kill you on a wall. But thats all i have to say about that. SCK DMV GNS UH

Get real. How do i act like i run shit? You wish you could paint 4 cars a night but naw you pay for montana and paint tiny straight letters with wack schemes like twice a month then post the pictures on 12oz. Plus the train peices your hating on aint shit. Ill kill you on a wall. But thats all i have to say about that. SCK DMV GNS UH

RIPPED