Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if Gary McGrafGeek saw your 40 color burner in Cheyenne, Wyoming when Miss Tonya Titsandass sees your name everywhere she goes? Think about it. I'm not really trying to knock freight dudes, to paraphrase the old "I'm not racist" argument, some of my best friends are freight dudes, I just never understood the appeal. It's like, if you want your shit to travel, hit a fucking box truck or something. A well placed tag that rides 2 years trumps 20 freights that travel two years in my opinion. I guess it comes down to this question; do you paint for other graffers (dorks) or paint so secretly everyone you encounter on a day to day basis has your name engraved in their subconcious? Mass appeal baby, thats why the Jays and Kanyes will always be better than the El-Ps and Wales, it's all relative, freight dudes are like to people who still bitch about the designated hitter rule in baseball, like get over it you elitist pork-sword-swallower, why do you want a few thousand people to appreciate your art when a few hundred thousand could? Who is more influential, Haze and Rime, or Erupto and Onorok? Think about it. And I'm out....

Who cares if Gary McGrafGeek saw your 40 color burner in Cheyenne, Wyoming when Miss Tonya Titsandass sees your name everywhere she goes? Think about it. I'm not really trying to knock freight dudes, to paraphrase the old "I'm not racist" argument, some of my best friends are freight dudes, I just never understood the appeal. It's like, if you want your shit to travel, hit a fucking box truck or something. A well placed tag that rides 2 years trumps 20 freights that travel two years in my opinion. I guess it comes down to this question; do you paint for other graffers (dorks) or paint so secretly everyone you encounter on a day to day basis has your name engraved in their subconcious? Mass appeal baby, thats why the Jays and Kanyes will always be better than the El-Ps and Wales, it's all relative, freight dudes are like to people who still bitch about the designated hitter rule in baseball, like get over it you elitist pork-sword-swallower, why do you want a few thousand people to appreciate your art when a few hundred thousand could? Who is more influential, Haze and Rime, or Erupto and Onorok? Think about it. And I'm out....

HE MAKES A MEAN BURGER TOO!!!:D

where are you guys getting those bnfe?... i want one!! .... sucks you have to go over people these days right fellas... uhhhh? haze and rime over erupto onorok, i just started doing these frights and justsaw reefer madness thats how i know of said train writers, the ville needs more bombing as far as flicks go... where ARE all the flicks at? that "are you" kid has mad spots rollin in town... he gets bombing points.....im too afraid to bomb anymore i need my hand held....any one wanna hold my hand?