Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^nigga stop dick riding...the same muthafucker who was running it about him b4.. see how fake yall lil bitches are?

and neid stop pm'ing dude. if you aint gonna meet up, then shut up, as youve noticed I aint said too much lately.plus we ll know the shit u say on here would not be the same in person.. ive already called yall out and you see this aint gettin nowhere as long as yall keep hiding. yall niggas are bitches. what type of niggas go over somebody and dont even state their name?? that says it all right there. if I go over you, best believe I want you to know it's me....yet im the pussy?

Neid your a follower and just for your remarks youre getting even more than you already was.

^nigga stop dick riding...the same muthafucker who was running it about him b4.. see how fake yall lil bitches are?

and neid stop pm'ing dude. if you aint gonna meet up, then shut up, as youve noticed I aint said too much lately.plus we ll know the shit u say on here would not be the same in person.. ive already called yall out and you see this aint gettin nowhere as long as yall keep hiding. yall niggas are bitches. what type of niggas go over somebody and dont even state their name?? that says it all right there. if I go over you, best believe I want you to know it's me....yet im the pussy?

Neid your a follower and just for your remarks youre getting even more than you already was.

fuckin idiot. yeah i said some shit about that fool before. but he's getting better so i complimented him. so what i'll put compliments where needed. as soon as you get better I just might throw you one. oh wait.........

Neid Shut the fuck up. Your a real Joke man. "oo0o0 im not a real writer.. becuz i dont know my Graff history". Dude why dont you go do your homework and get your own style instead of idolizing all your homies shit. Be origional dude. Find yourself. If you dont know your graff history why are you on here acting like you do? Coming at me wanting to battle, trying to prove god knows what, and you didnt even have a peice. I peiced 4 times since the time id pm'ed you. Got a response 3 weeks later. DUDE WTF??

Yo and dont even try to come back at me and say "oh your shit looks like duzn.. because I know thats all you could come up with to say. I Didnt even hear of duzn til yall brought it up. Dudes good,respect,but I didnt bite him. If I wanted to bite someone dont you think id go search flikr for dark and mines? Go suck up to them? Motherfuckers that really get down. How about I bite Qwest? shit.

Lets see what else you would probably wanna bring up. "Dude you paint alot of freewalls".. fuck yeah dude, you should do the same thing man. Get your shit down before you smear SHIT all over the lines. What you paint on the lines represents yourself. Im trying to find ME.. im trying to figure out MY STYLE.. so i can say I developed this shit on my own. Im solo. I do for ME... my style represents who the fuck I AM. I dont need some crew to help me come up. Im one Independent motherfucker. I represent ME, MYSELF, and I!

So what the fuck you got on me dawg? Lets hear it.. what THE FUCK you got to say Neid? Be a leader dawg.. dont be a follower.

As for you Arker.. I dont know who the fuck you are and I dont really care. You talk so much shit on here you cant even back it all up. You wanna call nahmean a fucking idiot send him your number. Make an apointment. And back up what the fuck you say. I honestly dont think you have the heart to do it. Noone has so far. Im just stating facts.

Until someone wants to settle their beef with sarge, I dont want to hear SHIT else about "oh my shits getting capped", or "sarge is a pussy.. sarge is an idiot.. sarge is this and sarge is that".. FUCKIN DO SOMTHIN!! DO..... SOMTHIN!! Cross out his shit and write your NAME! Why you scared for? Sarge is a pussy! Hes an Idiot! Am I right?

Til then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Neid Shut the fuck up. Your a real Joke man. "oo0o0 im not a real writer.. becuz i dont know my Graff history". Dude why dont you go do your homework and get your own style instead of idolizing all your homies shit. Be origional dude. Find yourself. If you dont know your graff history why are you on here acting like you do? Coming at me wanting to battle, trying to prove god knows what, and you didnt even have a peice. I peiced 4 times since the time id pm'ed you. Got a response 3 weeks later. DUDE WTF??

Yo and dont even try to come back at me and say "oh your shit looks like duzn.. because I know thats all you could come up with to say. I Didnt even hear of duzn til yall brought it up. Dudes good,respect,but I didnt bite him. If I wanted to bite someone dont you think id go search flikr for dark and mines? Go suck up to them? Motherfuckers that really get down. How about I bite Qwest? shit.

Lets see what else you would probably wanna bring up. "Dude you paint alot of freewalls".. fuck yeah dude, you should do the same thing man. Get your shit down before you smear SHIT all over the lines. What you paint on the lines represents yourself. Im trying to find ME.. im trying to figure out MY STYLE.. so i can say I developed this shit on my own. Im solo. I do for ME... my style represents who the fuck I AM. I dont need some crew to help me come up. Im one Independent motherfucker. I represent ME, MYSELF, and I!

So what the fuck you got on me dawg? Lets hear it.. what THE FUCK you got to say Neid? Be a leader dawg.. dont be a follower.

As for you Arker.. I dont know who the fuck you are and I dont really care. You talk so much shit on here you cant even back it all up. You wanna call nahmean a fucking idiot send him your number. Make an apointment. And back up what the fuck you say. I honestly dont think you have the heart to do it. Noone has so far. Im just stating facts.

Until someone wants to settle their beef with sarge, I dont want to hear SHIT else about "oh my shits getting capped", or "sarge is a pussy.. sarge is an idiot.. sarge is this and sarge is that".. FUCKIN DO SOMTHIN!! DO..... SOMTHIN!! Cross out his shit and write your NAME! Why you scared for? Sarge is a pussy! Hes an Idiot! Am I right?

Neids coming up. get off his dick. Sarge is an idiot, completely wrecked what tiny bit of a graffiti career he had. thats why people call him and idiot. big deal if neids homies help him with shit. I bet the reason your homies dont help you is cause you dont have any homies good enough to learn from. am i right? I got an idea, you and neid go out and paint a peice with the same word. post it up and let the thread judge it. ... what should the word be? CLOWN?

KEEP DUZNS NAME OUT OF YOUR BITH ASS SHIT CAUSE YOU WILL GET YOUR BACKBONE PULLED OUT YOUR ASSHOLE NO JOKE. AND YOU CANT FUCK WITH ARKER SO DONT EVEN TRY TO STEP.

SO FUKIN LAME. . . ALL YALL NEED TO CHILL.

AND A BATTLE SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA IF IT WILL END THIS TRIVIAL CYBER THUGGIN.

Neids coming up. get off his dick. Sarge is an idiot, completely wrecked what tiny bit of a graffiti career he had. thats why people call him and idiot. big deal if neids homies help him with shit. I bet the reason your homies dont help you is cause you dont have any homies good enough to learn from. am i right? I got an idea, you and neid go out and paint a peice with the same word. post it up and let the thread judge it. ... what should the word be? CLOWN?

Go fight him then BIG SARGEANT SEAPO!! Youre such a tough ass right? Calling him an idiot like everyone else. Everyones talkin shit with no Walk homie. Whos the real idiot? Me and NEID have no battle. Ive tried 3 times to battle him. I'm threw with him.

Quit trying to get your ass out of the clear seap. Go meet up with Sarge! I heard you were too scared to go to the king show because sarge was going to be there, so you had sum1 take your book to get signed. HARD ASS!

Your the one that needs to battle. Not me.

Keep hiding seap!

fuck a battle i wanna beat a niggas ass. seap is already got it coming(keep hiding bitch). hes lucky i didnt go to Subsurface cuz t woulda been on. matter fact if I knew he was onna be there I would came intentionally. Neid has already set his ass up for one too. so its all good.

what amazes me is all the talk. I hadnt even been saying shit for while. PLus NOBODY, I mean NOBODY has yet to meet up...yetim the pussy???

WHAT TYPE OF BITCH ASS NIGGAS GO OVER YOU AND JUST WRITE "TOY"??

that alone says enough, yeah I know who was behind it. which is why all of yall are getting it. But be man enough to state ue name atleast. its bad enough yall wont meet me since you talk on your computers fine..when i go over someone u best believe i want them to know it was me.

Neid you are a fucking disgrace to louisville and the graff world. duede srsly look at ur shit homie..I cant look at anything u put up and take serious. Hart isnt the best nor does he claim to be but he will burn he fuck outta ur bitch ass. POST PICS NIGGA.

edit: and by the way, ill still battle anybosy on this bitch. id rather just smash ur face in person though.

yah man ... Nied needs 2 quite graffiti. if i can rate him 1-10 . i would give him like a -9 .. hes like not on the scale at all ... i wouldnt worry about it doofy .. the dudes a toy. everybody knows it .. even his homies know it and are 2 scared 2 actualy let him know... i woulda kicked him off the crew alredy 4 being so toy and making aka look worse then it alredy is anyway

best shit ever say in this entire thread. props given..this dude for president.^^

-9. lololol. thats why he wont post pics. he gona pm hart talkin bout lets battle and wont post shit up. he dont want it with hart and def doesnt want it with me. lame ass throw up quality shit you call pieces.