Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck a battle i wanna beat a niggas ass. seap is already got it coming(keep hiding bitch). hes lucky i didnt go to Subsurface cuz t woulda been on. matter fact if I knew he was onna be there I would came intentionally. Neid has already set his ass up for one too. so its all good.

what amazes me is all the talk. I hadnt even been saying shit for while. PLus NOBODY, I mean NOBODY has yet to meet up...yetim the pussy???

WHAT TYPE OF BITCH ASS NIGGAS GO OVER YOU AND JUST WRITE "TOY"??

that alone says enough, yeah I know who was behind it. which is why all of yall are getting it. But be man enough to state ue name atleast. its bad enough yall wont meet me since you talk on your computers fine..when i go over someone u best believe i want them to know it was me.

Neid you are a fucking disgrace to louisville and the graff world. duede srsly look at ur shit homie..I cant look at anything u put up and take serious. Hart isnt the best nor does he claim to be but he will burn he fuck outta ur bitch ass. POST PICS NIGGA.

edit: and by the way, ill still battle anybosy on this bitch. id rather just smash ur face in person though.

You know what the funny thing is? I havent been hiding at all. or rolling deep or even looking over my sholder. I still havent gotten my ass beat. where you at sarge? home with the baby i guess. Also dont feel like to much of a hard ass i was out of town for the king show, but i didnt give nobody my fucking black book. i could care less about having a damn king 157 tag in it. And i think you were the one scared to come to subsurface my friend, you woulda got you ass kicked by homies from 4 different states. so quit talking this shit about how im a pussy cause im waiting to hear footsteps running up behind me. im ready for you.

Go fight him then BIG SARGEANT SEAPO!! Youre such a tough ass right? Calling him an idiot like everyone else. Everyones talkin shit with no Walk homie. Whos the real idiot? Me and NEID have no battle. Ive tried 3 times to battle him. I'm threw with him.

Quit trying to get your ass out of the clear seap. Go meet up with Sarge! I heard you were too scared to go to the king show because sarge was going to be there, so you had sum1 take your book to get signed. HARD ASS!

Your the one that needs to battle. Not me.

Keep hiding seap!

ahahahahaha me battle sarge? Is that a serious statment? ahahahahaha

You know what the funny thing is? I havent been hiding at all. or rolling deep or even looking over my sholder. I still havent gotten my ass beat. where you at sarge? home with the baby i guess. Also dont feel like to much of a hard ass i was out of town for the king show, but i didnt give nobody my fucking black book. i could care less about having a damn king 157 tag in it. And i think you were the one scared to come to subsurface my friend, you woulda got you ass kicked by homies from 4 different states. so quit talking this shit about how im a pussy cause im waiting to hear footsteps running up behind me. im ready for you.

Yo Seap. First of all Keep this shit PM with sarge. This thread was starting to chill out, and im sick of all the nonsence period. Im done with it actually. Its GOING to stop. Arker hasnt said shit. I havent said shit to Arker. Neids been chill, everyones been chill the last few days. Lets keep it that way. Roll back on with the thread. I think everyone agrees..

Second of all. Dont fuckin bring anyones family or personal life into this shit. Especially dudes kid. His KID has NOTHING to do with this shit. Thats ridiculous man..

Dude seap.. yeah man. A battle. Thats what me and neid did. Now I got more respect for the dude than I did before. He actually tried to squash the beef the right way rather than just talking. I have no further problem with the dude personally. So yeah dude a battle would be a mature way of ending this shit. But thats not my call bro. Your not wayyyy on another level than sarge either so quit acting like its a no contest. Everyone in this thread knows it. Honestly I think you can both paint man. It would be intresting to see how well this thing would work out. But like I said. Im done e-beefing and its not my call. but the shit needs to stop.