Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually my homie in northwest indiana(who is taking your shit out i might add) sent it to me cuz he thought it was funny someone else got to yall b4 he did.. youre not that special for me to search you..if i wanted to search for you, i'd do it in person.

plenty more of those to come

• Like 1

Bump Some Airsoft Hustle haha. Nice!:lol: :lol: :lol:

NO WAY That shit took an hour in photoshop. Copy paste. Front to back. New Layer. Copy Paste. New Layer. Copy paste. Magic wand tool. Flatten.. Thats what it looks like to me. For a graphic artist that should be no more than 10 minuites AT MOST. But i mean some people have NO CLUE how to use photoshop. Brasif must use Microsoft paint obviously, which is cool for those who like to fingerpaint I guess.

MOVIN ALONG..

Picture527.jpg

Picture463.jpg

Picture120.jpg

oh really? that's what it means? so I guess hes just as bad as abbreviating as he is at letter structure.

Why dont you state your name and back up the shit you talk? Or are you too much of a pussy? I mean Sarge is so toy and his letters are so terrible. You aint got shit to lose to a toy right? What are you afraid of? I mean your hard right? With your keyboard and your lil mouse..

FUCKING INTERNET GANGSTA is what you are pimp.