Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn, you mother fuckers waste more paint on that stupid shit than gettin up. I havent painted since i got out, but fuck, give me all the paint your wasting sarge and Ill hit seap up and will put it to use. Naw for real though fuck all this petty shit. either beat your man down or stop wastin wall space with your bitching, and that should go for who ever. Ill try to find some more old school flciks to let you fucks see how the city used to be. before all the meth cooks in the south learned about spray cans.

and ill say it bump the shit outta some Seap, Wasp and kafe, levis.

And whats up Word? I got to come over there with out my girl and play some pong next time. take it easy.

this first one is for you Word?

Picture132.jpg

017.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

Heres a little self promo from like 03 when i first started and i was going through the toy spell of changing names everyday.

004-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

005-2.jpg

this one is from detroit but coup killed the city for so long theres gotta be some of him on here.

Picture385.jpg

ASP krew killed shit with when and dyner and coup and jpeg.

003-2.jpg

008.jpg

big ups to Breaker....

004-2.jpg

more in a minute, im high and probably in for the night so ill throw some more up, some repost and some old some new, but atleast its not bitching and all talk.

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

none of you new kids know about the old flick mag accept maybe some fst and all the old OPM krew knows about that shit, it only went for a short time but dope flicks in all of em.

137.jpg

141.jpg

139.jpg

153.jpg

152.jpg

151.jpg

Word you asked me earlier at the spot what i used to write. heres my first outline ever and roller back in 01 there shitty but fuck it we need pics..

148.jpg

146.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

get off your own nuts kid. and stop attempting to do whatever it is youre trying to do, im not even goin to call it graffiti. once this nigga gets roped once he'll have a change of heart and reanalyze if it's worth it to say you "do graffiti" to girls so you can try and get some pussy or somethin.

I tell you guys what, SHUT THE FUCK UP. there is only a few people doing shit in louisville right now and most is fr8s, the rest of you all are a fucking joke, learn some history, buy a cope2 vid and dirty hands vid. listen and learn.

and you pussies talk way to much shit, ima hit the yard just to try to catch some one, i dont care who it is. then when one gets beat down all the phone tag will be stopped and the thread can get back on topic. I personaly think your all bitches(involved in the bullshit in the thread), all this talk and no one has gotten what they need(to get the fuck beat out of em). But im not like you all, keep clutering the thread and ill troll the spots all day just to smash you with rail tie to shut you all the fuck up, None of you are about shit or it would be over by now. Im probably smaller than most of you, Word?,Seap and i can keep naming em can confirm that, but i promise any man comes to me in the yard or any were else ill smash you right off top.

FST is doing there thing and juice and jiggle and my homie seap and ive seen binge killin in alot lately and a few other, as for the rest eat my dick and shut the fuck up before i do you fucking pussy ass niggas. numbers changing and times made and spots set up and still no resoloution. that seams like a bunch of pussy bitches to me. if you dont like it come at me wrong, i enjoy smashing my man and i dont have to much time to serve out if i go back becuase you snitch ass whores would take the stand.

everyone im cool with you know who you are, as for the rest either shut the fuck up and paint or settle the shit. or for the simple fact i like fighting ill help some one finish the bullshit. But of course it has to be one on one at a time. oh thats right you guys never show when you say your going to.....

Man Im here to tell you jefferson county is harder than most of the yards in Ky.. unless you want to get fucked your not. Unless you owe to much on the poker table and cant pay, then its just for GP. But i think he is at a work camp class D which is nothing but a boys home pretty much. ill bet he's fine in there, and if hes not then well you know, shoulda thought first.

and bump the dead in the dirt link. dope find.. I dont have 3.5 i got all the rest though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

get off your own nuts kid. and stop attempting to do whatever it is youre trying to do, im not even goin to call it graffiti. once this nigga gets roped once he'll have a change of heart and reanalyze if it's worth it to say you "do graffiti" to girls so you can try and get some pussy or somethin.

Whats so funny. Youve been writing longer than me and have more numbers. Yeah. But your still whack as fuck.

And boy keep nigga out your mouth. I bet you aint never lived in the projects or even steped foot in the west end. What the fuck you talking about writing graff to be cool. Bitch you tryin to think you hood.

t-pain says if u wear your pants below your waist your hood. :)

taEKyTaeKY.jpg

yo brasif if you don't respond we might be able to stop the cycle. its up to you though.

r.i.p. taek

Theres a diffrence between growing up and living in the hood and trying to dress and act hood.

It aint "cool" to be hood, and it definently aint nice living in the hood or in housing projects. You see shit your not supose to see and it makes you want to get out. Not make a lifestyle because you look hard saying your from the hood. I mean ill go back anyday.. but it aint where I want to reside. Try bein a white boy growin up there. Not fun.