Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck everyone hatin on Juggalos you really want to do something think about it then go run your mouth to real mother fuckers that are down they dont look like that and will beat the shit out of all of you and i thought this was a graffiti forum? oh yeah let me ketch some of you fake ass writers out dissin real juggalo i will crush you your city and your mom.

zomg madjuggalo.

fuck a juggalo..... I said it, come see me if you dont like it, a PM away from a address, ill let you come to my house to crush you. Now the females that run with the juggalos is a different story, Id fuck em all, i know there freaks in bed and and id break there backs out. But for the rest of em there just followers that have no taste in music.

oh wait where was i, oh yeah BUMP BUMP BUMP the homie coup.

Also bump the new roof tops off of 65, that dark and binge colab is dope and the levis and areyou colab also. bump all the people doing shit in the city.

Its always nice to be headed home drunk as fuck and catch some new shit, set the city off for the fair, i can dig it. keep killing

Bump binge

binge binge binge binge binge.............................. the kid is doing tha damn thing..

Seriously..

This fuckin' bull shit about "pussy ass" this and "fucker" that needs to come to a stop. All your doing is looking like a fucking douche bag when you run your mouth over the internet. If all of you all think your so hood or what not, you'd know a real street nigga does the damn thing and doesn't sit on their ass at a computer thinking they're hard. If your going to argue, fine, but don't fuck up 12 Oz. for everyone else.. Find a spot, meet up, beat the fuck out of each other, and move on.

You all argue for such stupid fuckin' reasons, whatever happened to respect? Grow the fuck up, damn..

And honestly, I don't personally give a fuck what type of beef you have with me over this post, because I'm not on that kind of shit. I don't get mad over criticism, I don't care who's a "hater", and so on and so forth..

And also, I have to give it up to Sarge. I disagree with fuckin' up peoples pieces, but it takes balls to do that kind of shit, let alone to more than one person..