finding black widows in your house

synaps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit i saw a bron recluse 2 nights ago i guess.. i hate spiders and was thinking about killing it.... but then for some odd reason i decided to let it go cuz it was so big.. shit i think i screwed myslef huh?

FUCK that thing is gonna kill me now... motherfucker only had 7 legs...

I got bitten by a nasty spider when I was on the porch at a downtown bar. I was sick for three days, vomitting and what not. At first I thought I was just hungover. I went to the doctor after three days and the conversation went something like this:

Doctor: So...what bit you?

Me: Some kind of spider I guess.

Doctor: I'll say. And today is the first time you've seen a doctor for this? This happened 3 days ago?

Me: Yeah...

Doctor: That's a large amount of necrosis (my flesh was dying in an expanding circular shape) on your arm to just ignore.

Me: Yeah.. I started to worry once the flesh just kept dying rather than healing.

Doctor: Well... I guess better late then never.

*The End*

Originally posted by synaps+Jul 26 2005, 12:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Jul 26 2005, 12:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jul 26 2005, 12:24 AM

Were the spiders your brother put on your face alive when he did that?

yes

[/b]

Wow, that is truly fucked up sir. Did you ever pull some shit on him too?

Originally posted by ODS-1+Jul 26 2005, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Jul 26 2005, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by synaps@Jul 26 2005, 12:54 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jul 26 2005, 12:24 AM

Were the spiders your brother put on your face alive when he did that?

yes

Wow, that is truly fucked up sir. Did you ever pull some shit on him too?

[/b]

in order for this story to work, i would have to try explain to you how badly my brother fucked my head up as a kid.

i was his step brother, his life was great... then i came along. he did everything he could to make my life hell.

from spiders, to ghosts, to beating the fuck out of me.

as a kid and even till recently, there was nothing i could do.

without going into some deep family axion... all i can say is that at the end of the day, my fear of certain things aside, i came out the better man,

unfortunate as that may be.

i did pull a few tricks on him, though.

my brother had this thing about scaring me with ghosts. my mum knew about it, but my step dad didnt give a shit.

after many years of me waking up in the middle of the night, pissing my bed, my mum thought it was enough and decided it was my time to fuck him up a bit.

for about 6 months straight, my brother would run around taking every picture off the wall, flipping it inside out and back to front on the ground. in the mornings he would say the ghosts did it. needless to say it fucked my head up.

after a while, my mum and i got together after lightsout and would go around the house putting the pictures back on the wall. denying it if it were ever brought up.

after a while, my brother got spooked by it all and spotted his shit

but thats just a story from the reel

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jul 25 2005, 11:43 PM

holy shit i saw a bron recluse 2 nights ago i guess.. i hate spiders and was thinking about killing it.... but then for some odd reason i decided to let it go cuz it was so big.. shit i think i screwed myslef huh?

FUCK that thing is gonna kill me now... motherfucker only had 7 legs...

brown recluses do not get larger than half the size of a dime

ive always hated spiders and i kill em whenever i see them. but i think my fear all started when i was a little kid and we were cleaning out this cutty ass old metal shed in our backyard and all of the sudden i looked down and on my chest there was this fucked up big ass shiny black spider. i totally flipped the fuck out and ive never liked em since. i remember a few yards back i was at summer camp and we were canoeing on this lake and we were fucking around palying chicken and out canoe ran up on a rock and got stuck. and there was a branch hanging over the rock and one of theese fucked fell in the boat.

argiope201004d_small.jpg

i almost hopped into the water. smashed teh fucker instead. the other night when me and another guy were heading to the yard we were at a stoplight and there was a fucking big orange spider on his headrest and i smashed it. fuck arachnids. some of them do look really neat though

Once a long time ago me and family were canoeing on this rainy ass day, and for some reason we got off on this little island thing, and when we looked down that shit was COVERED with big ass spiders.

And some lady just knocked on my door and asked for a glass of milk...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

We caught a brown recluse the other day at a photo studio. We kept it in a jar and then completely forgot about it. I bet some assistant pissed himself a few days later while cleaning up.

I used to have two huge fucking scorpions that we would put on the chests of people who passed out at our parties. Their reactions when they woke up were priceless.

Oh, and spiders are awesome.