MAD one

hot shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mad and kid got me into this game... driving back and forth to philly those two always stood out and when i was young they made me realize graffiti is art at its best. they both have put in their time and paid dues. Granted KID is more of a bomber than MAD im a fan of MADs style.

peace

Never Lose Sight

Originally posted by southrngent@Jul 22 2005, 02:03 PM

mad has turned into a well rounded writer on all surfaces. some heads might not like his style but it is his!!!! his own shit not every one can say that!! plus he is a kool ass kid!! gun shots for mad!!!!

Shit is on point, that is without a doubt. But his style is remeniscent of Cope's stlye. It is definately one of the NY styles of piecing, so you cant really say it is his own. Not hating what so ever, it just had to be said.

Originally posted by shinyblackwater@Jul 19 2005, 08:55 PM

shit is on point like a dart

009%20003%20copy.jpg

mad1.jpg

madism.jpg

madtrain.jpg

nice flicks Fox... how's Scully ?

ok it shows here mad deff doesnt have a philly hand ok maybe a lil but it sucks bad and mad has no orig name there was probally over 100 mads....and it shows here on these pics he only can piece yeah his throws r aight but his st8 letters and hands suck and his pieces r the same shit all the time.....And esc isnt kings there toys who like rep off either shooting at people or going over people who matter in the graff game...i bet they will all either be locked up crack heads are just suckin dik for drugs....and i bet the first person who responds to this is the first person that is scared of them hahahaha

How you gonna say the boul doesn't have a Philly hand when in the same flicks you quoted he has a traditional Philly print tag. You sound like some outatowner that thinks "Philly hand" only means wickeds. Sounds like you just hatin.

And nah I aint got no reason to be scared of anybody. You the one that's talking all that shit on the boul but you won't drop your name. :haha:

• Like 1

Ghost writer you can talk any shit you wan't but you can't even front i don't even know the dude Mad but i can tell you he owns you with what ever he does. ESC they did a lot for philly graff, thats the problem with you kids though running your mouths on this internet shit but your pussy to state your name or actually back your words up. Shut the fuck up and keep your negative ass opions to your self-one.

Originally posted by ShermHI+Aug 6 2005, 01:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShermHI - Aug 6 2005, 01:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Jul 26 2005, 05:03 PM

wheres mad original from???  and was there every a problem with mad icp??

How bout it? How does the original Mad feel? anyone?

[/b]

i am the original mad and im feel'n kinda sexy. lol