DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a lot of gayness is what's going on. I usually don't agree with all to much of what the good vincent st. john says cause we see shit differently, but I will whole heartedly agree with you here, except if you knew the person at hand, well, it's whatever. the little nigga is on some fuck everyone else but me shit, and it is what it is. cart monkey if you were up there tonight till about 10 pm you seen me and leezy in that bitch, making fun of an establishment that don't have any fucking french fries, just some cut up potatos. also, not only are you late homie, but if you look back pages and pages, it didn't need to be said, but I said it anyway, DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT PEOPLES COURT CASES OR LEGAL ISSUES ON THE THREAD. it's almost as bad as fet. lastly, to whoever the fuck is getting their diss on, and I will call it how I see it and say the niggas name, snuf, going over that fucking robot? I doubt you're on this shit but word travels quick around this city, you friend are a fucking mark, straight up. you know the roll, man up and feel free to get at me. that robot, that nope, shit that has nothing to do with your beef with other cats, is straight weak, and if it is you, you're just as bad as any pussy sitting behind a computer talking shit. dissing shit is part of life, understood, dissing shit blatently with no hands, nothing, just some scribble, and cats that have nothing to do with it, faggotry.

dsd...do you re-read any post you write before you post it?

fuck no. I cum blood. thanks glen, asshole. got raping dead children bodies and I cum blood stuck in my dome. no I do not re-read shit. especially if I have been drinking. I figured people don't usually get past the 2nd sentence anyway. and if you do, you're a fucking retard because I don't even know what the fuck I am talking about by then. I am asuming you're talking about last nights awesome drunk post. it's pretty easy, not sure what didn't make sense....

1. I agree with ____ on the whole ____ going over everyone, but there is no point because ____ don't give a fuck about anyone, period.

2._____ why didn't you stop in and say hello to me and leezy at the gay hipster bar?

3. fets a bitch, hipster bar had no french fries, lets not talk about legal issues here.

4. snuf you're a bitch to, for going over robot and nope and everything else you dissed out, get at me, I want to fight, my mommy and daddy didn't love me enough as a child.

5. I cum blood. I like having sex with dead childrens corpes. Thanks Glen, you're an asshole.

dunno... but you're the owner of a pet perks and borders card! wtf am i doing up this early???

look above it....

he's about to "...pour morton salt on my sneakers!"

those are my girls keys...and cause u love the smell of Detroit in the morning

and

the salt is strickly for the wounds!

:scrambled: