DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, bump DSD who made this thread real fun to read, and view. Real fun. Seems like that cat learned more in a couple years meeting all type of different writers than someone who'd paint alone for 15 and run into fools here and there.

Bump Glen Benton for acquiring a personality that would easily replace Red's if he died in an unfortunate accident tomorrow.

Bump Sistoleum talkin' drunk on here, then reestablishing that he meant every word of it the next day sober. That's what's up.

that spot is visible from 75 north going to 94 east, trust me, look hard to your right. it's the same building that the iowa kr is on, just a few sub-roofs over, the higher up of a car you have the better you can see it... the west 94 to 75 north ramp is too low to see that.

i have to disagree with you mr radioman, red is actually way more laid back than i am, even with my massive consumption of medical marijuana... he's much more level headed/productive. What i think you're referring to though is my zero tolerance of dumb/ignorant shit. Sorry though, i calls it hows i seez its.

yall actually think I was done talking shit!? If yall were smart you would of pmed each other and started a fucking pool to see how long it lasted. to be honest, it almost didn't even last 24 hours when homeboy said that sistos boys were going down with him. but I just manned up and pmed him. but now that I am talking, seriously dude, put the pipe down, and settle down. it aint that serious, have beef with sisto all you want, just know, that myself, and mad people got his back. one on one, it's all good. anything else, you're a mark. I just came to the conclusion after a conversation I had with a dude that normally I wouldn't talk to, paint with, or chill with, that he is a pretty good guy after all, and that there is no reason for any of you to beef out with me. period. if I start sidebusting, going over cats, then we would have a problem. I paint chill spots. even the few street spots I have done were chill spots. but I aint done. talking shit and saying dumb shit just comes natural, cause, I am fucking retarded. peace to my eastside homie radiologist, 7 miles hardest white boy to ever paint in this city. oh yeah, new page, no flicks. fuck stealing an old flick and doing a repost. instead, this is my daily habit. I quit for 7 weeks not to long ago cold turkey. this is a couple days worth. loaf pointed out that I smoke way to much the other day. I introduce to you, the sexbox ashtray...

Picture.jpg