DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

bump them market flicks. so, this is it. long story short, my sons mother and I dropped friend of the court almost 2 months ago after a long 7 year battle over bullshit and money. someone decided that was not a good idea, or a clerical error happened. whatever happened, my ass got stuck in county for 10 hours in a cell smaller than my bedroom, with 9 other dudes, and that is where we slept. I got 1300 cash no 10 percent bond posted but I am in court in an hour for another 4 g's or so. mind you none of this shit should of ever happened in the first place. not even my kids mom could of helped and now it's time to go find out what the fuck. and for those of you that know this system, no the money was not owed to the state. so, 1300 in the hole, 10 hours in county, and a car somewhere in a impound lot. and the hoe ass deputies stole my last 16 dollars cash. good luck dsd. thanks dsd. <------3rd person thanks. peace yall...

big bump to the state of michigan, jenny, friend of court, macomb county, macomb county sherrifs office, the fat cunt case worker for my sons mother and I, for costing me, 1,371 dollars bail, another 200 to go get my whip, which I haven't got yet, which had my camera in the front seat, so probably bye bye to that, and the 280 dollars it will cost me to file a motion, for the 2nd fucking time. all just to get reimbursed sometime in 2010 when I have my day in court. which is awesome. what is not awesome is that had I not posted bond last night, I would of sat in county until the 1300 was paid. and I did nothing. period. my sons mother couldn't even get me out with the paperwork proving that we dropped all this bullshit. good news is, I am a free man, and still get to flick the worlds greatest fucking city and the shitty ass artists (yall) that live in it. which next to my son, makes me happy. glad to be around you assholes and be a free man. peace.