DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

that's it kids. hot ass summer days coming to a close soon. I know not all cats get along in detroit, but if you're down, hit me up, come out, paint. 40's, blunts, and good people. stories for days, you can make fun of sisto cause he is retarded, good lookin on the canvas, watch daser walk around every 5 minutes or so and boss up on everyone, I caught the little fucker today flexin on me! run them size 10 sbs son! so as usual, bump the fuck out of both of yall for just being some down ass cool motherfuckers, eufoe and crew for coming through, porab good looking. bump fbs for destroying other crews! yogurt and little lush, and the homie eater for outside of graf just being one of the only cats in the world that somehow doesn't manage to make me want to punch him in the mouth. ether good looking as always. trailor park pimpin homie. peace to all you fucks out there that do the damn thing.

bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture035-11.jpg

shit i'm on probation for the very same thing...^^^

i call every morning to officers Amo and Loaf to see if my color has been called for that day, and if it has, i send in my sketches. Usually no halo gets you a good 3 extra months on probation, but the thick outline and no 3-D on that phers is a definite call for a fbs committee review of character... looks like we'll both be on thuggin probation for a looooong time phers!

cool that wasnt on some dickhead shit but its better to find out a words already been ran b4 you put hella work in on it ..bump all my homies. finger. bangin. sluts.what yall know about hellichopter parties

Aint nothin homie, thanks for pointing it out. I dont really care to be honest I'm gonna run with it since it's workin for me, hell maybe we can move him up here and start some more Sham style drama. That'd be more hip hop than shell toes, 4 finger rings, and Shades combined.

When it's all said and done though I bet I can still grow a nastier dirt stache than dude in Columbus.

That Phers is unreal.