DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Don't know if anyone talked about this yet. But just watched that new show Hung on HBO that's filmed in the D and in the intro downtown spotted marm, porab, and gasm. nice.

my boy did set design for that show. i was too..until i got the boot for not being in the union.

BOOOOO!!!!

too bad unions are getting crushed... i read that the pilot was filmed here but most of the show will be filmed in dallas or some shit. they should have the guy get his car stolen and have grimey street fucks bum smokes and quarters off of him because they're "stuck downtown because my car got stolen." oh and also "wanna buy some CD's? anyone in this book for a buck each, come on man...i'm hungry, please." and still no flicks.

^

Wow look at that, for once the overly chunky white girl is BEHIND the camera in a shameless graffiti photo. No comment on the chauncey ass mofos in front of the piece though. It would have been a better shot if they were at the mall in front of Hollister.

Flip flops, distressed jeans, and button ups: the official douchebag uniform since 2000