DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

bump jasp, bump shm, bump teck, bump olse (even though i never make the roll call, douche) and bump that extra cracked film.

un bump the sloppy shit... c'mon guys, quit painting so damn trashed.

as for hot pockets and mustard... i'm super down, ham n cheese with mustard on it is kinda good... i thought it'd be foul, but after some testing, its a win.

bump jungle juice. 16 cups and a few gin and tonics and waking up feeling like a fucking champ. no scratch that, I am the champ. the champion of the world of telling dumb drunk white bitches they may have some nice titties, but they can't dance worth a shit. oh, and being dumb don't help either. fuck a hangover! some flicks later on.

yo anyone use to read big brother? skateboard mag owned by larry flynt? well anyway, clyde singleton use to have a little thing he did called some old white people shit. I know I knock on white people a lot, but this pretty much sums up why. only white people do some shit like this. for the record, I am partially related to you weird fuckers. I am arab spanish indian and honkey. but this shit, got damn yall are some fucked up bastards...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Q1Eegn2hw

aerosol warlords sounds like a 14 year old cheese ball came up with it... dumbest shit ever.

and rift is a walking punchline, nice dude, but goofier than all hell...

and what's got your pretty pink panties in a bunch?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dumb question.

cleche? sure. dumbest shit ever, hardly. though not the biggest, or most active crew awl has active members in greece, hanau/berlin germany, seattle/olympia, and dallas. regardless of what your oppinion is you dont need to be a cyber asshole.

Tip: anyone painting gratiot area behind the altas building should watch out. this tenant is pissed off and accused me of being with this girl who tagged his door. he was like if i see you or anyone tag back here i will shoot you. you can reconize this dumbass by him saying "im all about art"

im not down with painting someone's personal properity by im also not into being a dick to random kids.

yo anyone use to read big brother? skateboard mag owned by larry flynt? well anyway, clyde singleton use to have a little thing he did called some old white people shit. I know I knock on white people a lot, but this pretty much sums up why. only white people do some shit like this. for the record, I am partially related to you weird fuckers. I am arab spanish indian and honkey. but this shit, got damn yall are some fucked up bastards...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Q1Eegn2hw

big brother mag was the shit!!!

it was kind of ironic that when it was bought out by larry flynt they stopped showing naked chicks. those videos they put out were fuckin classic.

Tip: anyone painting gratiot area behind the altas building should watch out. this tenant is pissed off and accused me of being with this girl who tagged his door. he was like if i see you or anyone tag back here i will shoot you. you can reconize this dumbass by him saying "im all about art"

im not down with painting someone's personal properity by im also not into being a dick to random kids.

That angry tenant dude's name is HOLLYWOOD. I know this because he was screaming at me "My name is fucking hollywood. You remember that shit."

I'm pretty sure that guy mistook you for being me cause I was with some girl back there writing on shit when he caught her doing a tag on a dumpster and started freaking out on us. We were on bikes though so it wasn't a big thing but he followed us for a good ways on foot, yelling all kinds of shit until we turned down into the bike path there at the cut. Dude thought he was real tough cause we weren't being smartasses or doing anything but riding away silently.

Yeah.. watch out for that dude.

Mr. Hollywood is roided out on some serious shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dumb question.

cleche? sure. dumbest shit ever, yessir. though not the biggest, or most active crew AWL AWL??? has active members in greece, hanau/berlin germany, seattle/olympia, and dallas. regardless of what your oppinion(sp?) is you are a cyber super master 5000.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awl? never heard of ya chief.

if you're going to put your shit up there, know at least one asshole is going to laugh at it, and unfortunately, that asshole, today, is me.

btw... great job of putting yourself on blast instantly.

• Like 1

That angry tenant dude's name is HOLLYWOOD. I know this because he was screaming at me "My name is fucking hollywood. You remember that shit."

I'm pretty sure that guy mistook you for being me cause I was with some girl back there writing on shit when he caught her doing a tag on a dumpster and started freaking out on us. We were on bikes though so it wasn't a big thing but he followed us for a good ways on foot, yelling all kinds of shit until we turned down into the bike path there at the cut. Dude thought he was real tough cause we weren't being smartasses or doing anything but riding away silently.

Yeah.. watch out for that dude.

Mr. Hollywood is roided out on some serious shit.

its the cool thing to do to bring gils with you to tag on stuff.