DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as for the esau oar up high handy's? i'm guessing they use those u-shaped locks and lock their road bikes together on top of eachother then just climb up them and do the tags... either that or stand on eachother's shoulders... haven't you guys seen the flicks of giant doing that shit? every art opening that twist has had he's had little displays of dudes stacked up on eachother doing tags... it's not that hard to do tags high up... when i did them i just stood on the lid of my truck bed... but it's tough to do.

has anyone ever seen anything besides tht blue chrome and black straight letter from porab??

I've heard rumors that there were many colorful pieces done by Porab. But then he got sponsored by the Carolina Panthers and had to cover them all with silver black and blue.

I've heard rumors that there were many colorful pieces done by Porab. But then he got sponsored by the Carolina Panthers and had to cover them all with silver black and blue.

wtf?? y would a detroit writer be sponsered by carolina??

im srry but thts kinda stupid

wtf?? y would a detroit writer be sponsered by carolina??

im srry but thts kinda stupid

Didn't you hear? I guess they saw the Fox news story about Porab giving out free handstyles to Detroit's homeless. They thought he was a real stand-up cat and decided to sponsor him. I hear he gets over 9000 cans of paint a day FO FREE.

porabrw0.jpg