DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

(#11756)

kobe bryant

Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - Today, 02:48 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so you guys got down with decos?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

attitude like fuck it, they hatin anyway.

thats all u got to say about that yall niggas

softer than a cupcake oh shit swl is nothing but cakes

6fhaxc6.jpg

to get shit straight that wasnt even a diss, it was a question. i have nothin to do with swl.

so dont get bent all over a question homie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

excuse my sarcasm do you ever shut up.

and who is dropping their wisdom.

You, belle, should change your name to excuse the irony. Since I've been on this site your cock hole has been flapping nonstop. This is the first time I've seen you even post some pictures, and yet, you still come out hanging on my nuts. No, I will not bother to explain extremely simple colloquialisms to someone as extremely simple as you, belle.

Here you go, belle, some wisdom of the anoia for you:

can we stop the pointless comments.

We need more pics less talk.

seriouly shut the fuck up.

these pages have all talk.

take it to pms

so the the fuck up.

This is just a short the the fuck up list of idiotic puke you've spewed over the last couple weeks. Every single fucking one of them unaccompanied by a picture, just full of your stank, belle. You'd think if you were crying that much about everyone else's off topic comments, you'd by wary enough to at least do the same yourself. Nah, that would make sense, eh? Hypocrite much?

2238124278_b82211d12f_b.jpg

Don't tell me to just post pictures and not talk when all you're doing is not posting pictures and talking, okay, bud? Trust me, I am that smart. The IQ alone is genius level, and I tell you that because you said, "ur not that smart." Our little logomachy here may have twisted some of your panties into little knots and hurt your little nuts, but I have a simple solution for you. Don't say shit about me and I won't say shit about you. I am sure you hoi polloi can handle that. I have faith!

2237357419_596b7067dd_b.jpg

Sarcasm you are a fucking retard.

Woah, woah, belle, I think that breaks DON'T TROLL OR FLAME! rule. I am sorry you're so angry.

Would you like a hug?

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house' date=' and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.[/quote']

2256396888_8e22dc65cf_b.jpg

Sarcasm this is Fire not Far

That's a joke right?

I mean...like...I know commoners have a hard time reading rap letters. But thats a relatively straight forward not extremely hispanic looking fire.

And I've never seen Far throw up Loaf...not even as a joke...and if he has...certainly not Dog.

And the Heavy Metal thing below it.

Meh, no matter...pictures are pictures. You're better off just posting pictures until you have an understanding of what's on the wall and who those people roll with.

Oh, and is Dog still around? Bump them old AKS boys.