DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Re: old heads go to bed

Originally posted by rottenplank

for all the shit talked on Eggs and Money, they're getting shit done, with fucking bucketloads of original style, plus they go to OTHER TOWNS which counts for a hell of a lot more that a bunch of fucking whiny bar fags can floss, so don't talk shit you don't know nothin about. Suckers are just jealous that young fools are doing the real shit and some old arthritis motherfuckers are too busy painting gay freights that you can't even read. If people got beef, bring it in the form of fists, and then you'll know...until then, just keep your dick in one hand and your mouse in the other. I love Detroit: Bis, Ador, Esau, Army, Skrew; there' some fresh shit, but you gotta have fresh blood to keep it alive. Biting? If YOU didn't bite someone, you'd never be where you are, so shut the fuck up.

-Boss Nigger

its really not that big of a deal

and i dont think anyone cares enough to need whoever the fuck you are coming up in here yelling from wherver the fuck your from - alot of people "go to OTHER TOWNS" we alrready established the fact that unless the people involved have a problem with it then everyone should "shut the fuck up" but i will say this

they do be handulin biznezzz

and can i borrow like fitty cent for the bus homey

Originally posted by Silver+Black

what is this, thanks for the info on the site or whatever but do me a favor - dont worry about this "shitty thread" go outside and get your hands dirty young blood

let self promoting ethugs like me handle it

i wasnt the one who gave you info on a site? (id recommend photobucket)

Im sorry im not a hardcore ethug like you.

Its hard to go out and get hands dirty with a broken leg.

:p

Originally posted by Issac Brock

i wasnt the one who gave you info on a site? (id recommend photobucket)

Im sorry im not a hardcore ethug like you.

Its hard to go out and get hands dirty with a broken leg.

:P

keep making smart ass comments ill break your jaw and both your hands for you

excuses for years right there

You guys take this thread real serious..just don't be a pud and post pictures every once in a while. If I wasn't from these here parts and I was reading this thread I would think Detroit was a city full of assholes and pussies and jerks with David Lee Roth sized ego's. But that is what i think anyway. Detroit doesnt have much to brag about anyway...like umm...Some guy who lived here went to WSU and invented the blood pumping machine. So lets just try to keep this thread on non-jack-off status.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TwoForFifty

Hash rollin,, ? hes one of the few that has some original spots... in my eyes, all the hash shit will roll forever.. fools dope as hell..

Hash and ohms???

Unbeatable.. i'd like to see some new jacks come as fresh as they...

Gd son word...

4 Fohrty mode... rockin all types of modes... God...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK HASH...white ziggy marley look-alike mother fucker

Originally posted by MANOWAR

You guys take this thread real serious..just don't be a pud and post pictures every once in a while. If I wasn't from these here parts and I was reading this thread I would think Detroit was a city full of assholes and pussies and jerks with David Lee Roth sized ego's. But that is what i think anyway. Detroit doesnt have much to brag about anyway...like umm...Some guy who lived here went to WSU and invented the blood pumping machine. So lets just try to keep this thread on non-jack-off status.

are you from detroit? true i agree..as far as graffiti goes..detroit doesnt really have shit to brag about. more new jacks than people actually putting it down. outside of graffiti...and this half assed thread..what do you know about detroit?

-detroit red AFD

justin,

how come you took down the pictures of the big, tough talking 'boss nigger'? is it because he's actually a little white guy who needs to stand on a bucket in order to paint?

just wondering.

manowar,

chalk it up to a guilty conscience if you'd like, but this is the second time i feel you've made insulting comments about me. in the future, if you want to talk about peoples 'egos' and call them 'pussies', you should really name names, instead of trying to be ambiguous about it, that way there will be no confusion.

detroit red,

good to see you aboard.

that sounded incredibly insincere, but for the sake of our mutual friend, i'll pretend that it was as heartfelt as a mothers love for her newborn child. ;) and that being the case, perhaps you could tailor your future posts to reflect those sentiments, since statements such as "If I wasn't from these here parts and I was reading this thread I would think Detroit was a city full of assholes and pussies and jerks with David Lee Roth sized ego's. But that is what i think anyway." are pretty hard to take as anything but an insult.

know what i mean jelly bean?