DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

164291_365243513595696_668727790_n.jpg

fon esey ridle jmack scech snow dealo seks feis fox...last week

this picture Is wack. feis needs to learn how to finish a piece with out having to start over also I sure hope that seks piece is finished. this flick is a straight up haterade ass flic. and who the fuck are you? ( to the asshole who thinks he can call shots like that) don't invite people to a wall and then go over peoples shit because there the ballerest burners in the yard. And next time use some graffiti etiquette and roll over the person your burning, learn some respect...boooo!........bump esey, snax, lush, and myself.........SEKS, were still cool, just next time don't take some idiots word for it.

Yo, Fuck Rems. I reactivated this account only to tell you why that kid dissed his shit. I was there. This motherfucker Rems was talking a million miles of shit to this kid (Mech). He sent probably a dozen texts to this kid, and I'm gonna try to quote as best I can. "Fuck you you nigger." "Nigger" "Nigger." "If I ever see you, I'm gonna lynch you and your family." etc.

Big ups to that kid Mech for growing some balls and dissing that Rems. One way or the other, he deserved it. And it doesnt matter what I write, it doesnt matter what you think fucking happened, and I'll probably never post on here again. But mark my fucking words, if I ever see Rems at a spot, I'll fuck him up. He obviously can't fight, that's why he bought a gun and Instagrammed it. Dude has a big mouth and no backbone.

-Fuck Rems. Bump EVERYBODY else. even the coke-heads, even the outoftowners, even the fucking toys who probably won't paint for more then a year. Fuck EVERYBODY who talks shit and can't back it up. Lets lobby for more real writers and less 100 lb, art school faggots from Gross Pointe.