DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

ain't even trying to stir shit up here. I've had my fair share of retarded shit.

I've made some bad choices in my day. but if I catch a 6 foot hand in broad day

with narkos jumping out at me and running from pigs in the real hood, and someone

went over it, I take out 10 of their spots. that's a hand. everyone does shit different, but

if you get gone over, you know the roll, you know the deal, and why in anyones right mind

would you fuck with JASP?! when you know the kid holds his shit down all day?

whatever. fun to watch. elmer, I ain't forgot about you either homie, I am just letting you build those spots up so I can take them down. you went over my dead best friend, and acted like a punk bitch about it. the only reason it ever stopped was because we voted as friends and crew. well, fuck crews, and fuck you. should probably be more careful on whom you go over...36 mile.

god damn... so much crying.

when did half of detroit become so cocky?

Damn near all the people i hear bitching about the out of towners didn't really even start painting that hard until they came here.

Sure, you did your fair share, but you don't have the clout to get all swingin' dick at someone who's flat out better than you, more up than you, older than you, and more respected WORLD WIDE than you. If you deserved that respect, they'd be out there painting with you.

Look at who those guys paint with, and you'll see where you stand for real on the food chain, the real "detroit writers" like dont, stori, elmer, gasm... you don't hear a damn one of them spillin guts on 12oz about how one of their fill-ins got blazed over by a production wall.

Dont like what i'm saying? Try taking a good look at yourself. Instead of puffing your chest out, try doing what "the real" "old school" "writers" used to do when they got fronted on, and STEP YOUR GAME UP. Are you up hard in multiple states/cities? Are you ahead of the game style wise? Do you rack more shit than you buy? Sure, you may be a tough guy, or racked a few tubs, shit, maybe even have a few nice spots... but you still don't compare to what's considered "real" now-a-days.

it's cool, you're some random home-towner just like the rest of us, myself included. Don't front, just be happy with what you have, and what you've done. Bitching only outs yourself as the jealous, bitter person you're becoming.

also, for the millionth time.

tags < throws < fillin's < straight letters < burners < pieces < production walls.

pretty simple.

U HIT IT ON THE HEAD...DETHBEDER THESES NEW JACKS HAVE NO IDEA ..KNOW IM NOT UP THE MOST LIKE THE HEAVY HITTERS, MA BOIZ ..AIRES ..GASM ELMZ NIETZ ..ETC BUT AFTER 20 YRS I STILL GIT DOWN EVERYDAY.. IF MY TAG GETS GONE OVER BY A CHAOS... OR A JUE THROW IT DONT MATTER TAGS-THROWS-FILL-PIECES-PRO ..ITS THE CULTURE

IM MEAN NO DISS JUE BUT ONE TAG OF URS GETS GONE OVER ..A TAG , AND UR GETTING BUCK NUTTY.. CMON ..I SEE U DRAWING AN TRYING ..GRAFF IS ABOUT FUN AND UR CREW ..NOT LOOKING FOR LIL BEEF ..NOT SAYING U DO THAT ...JUST TALKIN BOUT UR COMMENT OF SMASHING OVER 10 TAGS....AT THE END OF THE DAY DO U ....UR WORK AND ATTITUDE IS WHAT WILL LAST ..IF U FULL OF HATERADE ..THATS WHAT U GIT ..IM OUT........ I DO THIS FOR THE SAME REASON AS DAY ONE BACK IN 92 FUN PERSONAL SATISFACTION....MUFACKAS SECTO ..EBCRU..93 TILL

Speaking Positive Messages...skeeter dizzle;)

^ all the respect in the world. that was just a bad example, obviously, I would never

recommend anyone follow what I do, I set bad examples. I was just kinda using that as a,

I am not alone. I know old school cats, to new cats, that are the same way.

if I am out catching 6 foot hands broad day, it happened to be the same cat that clipped me,

went over my throws street side, and then that. so I just let him know. I let him fix his spots, I never fucked with the

cat again. sometimes it is the situation.

I am not even really whole heartedly disagreeing with deth,

I mean, the unspoken so called rules were around way before me. I just don't agree.

I wish I could take some things that I did back though, that is for sure, so I mean,

for a new cat that might read shit here, always be humble, and don't go JUE on a nigga if you get burnt.

in other news, to keep chatter down to a low,

6-2? 40 year old sockin up a 17 year old?

well I told my youngins that is what they get, I warned them niggas,

but if you 6 think this will go away quietly, well, look who is speaking right now.

you motherfuckers are pathetic, and didn't even leave a mark, on a young ass kid. you niggas hit like fucking girls, real spit. learn how to fucking fight, and, trust, the youngins are going to be strapped if they go out. because they gotta deal with 6-2 and niggas with bricks. fucking idiots. you know who the fuck you are...

6 on 2 is a way to fucked up. i just dont understand that, a 17 year old on top of it who had nothing to do any beef? come on.....where are graf writers morals...bricks also? that means you were just out to really fuck them up. thats straight hoe shit.....

go back to where you came from, no better than half the out of towners, except obviously yall have no respect if you going to fuck with a lil kid, who you didnt even phase and said you hit like a grandma, when yall think thats cool to jump a few innocent kids then fuck off, its not even graf related this time.....oh and stealing an rip tom book? thank you for that, that bitch had ABSOULTELY NO fucking meaning to you....but it meant something to toms crew.....RIP

not hating on some of you but i still am, sorry i have to.....

i was under the impression most of these things being painted by the MSK and other out of towners was illegal stuff.

if you have such problems with these guys painting these giant SICK murals over some throwups.. why dont you go beat the fucking shit out of them at the spots while they are painting them and run them out of your town? instead of talking shit like idiots on 12oz.

Anyone else see the stupidity in this?

msk is dope, unless they are outside of cali, then they are art fags who steal all the spots from detroits honest local vandals, those bastards! its an outrage. i've said it before and i'll say it again, the only way to deal with this scourge is to draw dicks on all the msk. big fat floppy dicks all over their beautiful pieces. maybe lush could help you out, he has a thing for that kinda stuff... but wait he's from australia though, so you would have to get rid of him aswell after he's done dismantling the out of towners with his armada of flesh weasels. and you cant just draw dicks on his pieces to make him go away, he and all other australians are immune to dicks. shit! its like when you have a pest problem so you bring in something to kill it, but now you have an even bigger pest problem.. its like mongooses. msk are mongooses, or lush. i can't remember where im going with this.

anyways, those are your options. deal with msk for the next 5 years, or have to put up with dick letters. choose wisely detroit.

....just like anything in life you live and learn. try not to be closed minded for once. no hating here. but, as stated before, you go over a cat like JASP, myself, a couple cats I know, street side, you're fucked. period. I have no right to talk in the past on this as I did it myself on some straight toy shit, and once on some straight ego shit. it is what it is.

my point? keep them legal walls, they should be fucking burners. and it ain't like the niggas (msk) don't get the fuck up illegally, worldwide. there is enough walls, still, for all of us.