DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think this city honestly is missing kosher and paid spots, more than anything. most of yall that bitch do straight letters and think you're the shit. the few that do kill shit style wise, elmer, eater, yogs, etc. havent been hitting many streets as of late. funny how some of yall got some serious opinions but aint puttin in work anymore, or never progressed past straight letters but think you're better than everyone else. you know who you are...

I think this city honestly is missing kosher and paid spots, more than anything. most of yall that bitch do straight letters and think you're the shit. the few that do kill shit style wise, elmer, eater, yogs, etc. havent been hitting many streets as of late. funny how some of yall got some serious opinions but aint puttin in work anymore, or never progressed past straight letters but think you're better than everyone else. you know who you are...

you don't have to be much to be better than the cats who supposedly put in work. actually, do you even know what real work is? just because you write a name on walls for over a year, it doesn't make you a graffiti writer. you cats use this thread as your fucking blog or some shit. what this city really is missing is people who care about graffiti and the city. doing lame ass fire extinguishers all over town is toy shit, first learn how to use a spray can before you upgrade to an extinguisher. can control seems to be getting lost somewhere down the line and bullshit letter structure is being widely accepted, don't take offense, this is happening in cities across the U.S. But you are right on one thing, i would rather look at kosher or paid any day compared to most of the shit that is being thrown up as of lately, with the exception of a few outta towners. and that shit is hard to admit but its the truth. as far as straight letters go, they are the essence and the backbone of graffiti because if you cant rock a straight, you will never progress to anything.

Every time i come on here you seem to have something dumb to say as if you know what you are talking about. you post flicks of you going over people as if it is going to make people think you are a tough guy or something. why not post the flicks of where you capped amaze mr. graffiti historian. sorry to ramble like this but i just cant take your stupid comments any more.unlike you, most of us don't need the internet to let people know we exist and put in work, the streets and the rails speak for themselves. p.s. you are a grown ass man, try acting like one sometime. and i think this is where i'm supposed to say "not hating, just saying". say what you will about my work, i could seriously care less.

• Like 1

funny, I can still put in more work in a week than you will in a month, if you feel like going spot for spot feel free friend. the type of work I put in is raw and speaks for itself. fuck do I care about progression? I dont personally care at all when it comes to me. I like other cats that do though, ie...paid, elmer BRZM, etc. and if you dont like what I say, dont fucking read it. its a internet forum, and over the last 3 years there wouldnt be fucking flicks if it wasnt for me, and thats real talk. so I say whatever the fuck I feel like here. usually its the truth...

as far as telling me to act like a grown ass man, fuck you friend. you dont know shit about me or how im living. how I handle my grown ass situations in life. lets not make this personal...

and on a final note, other than some toy ass shit I might of did 4 years ago, I will cap off ANYONE that goes over me. amaze, skrew, out of towners, ogs, YOU, anymotherfuckingone. kinda like how I aint shit on that 96 spot yet. I just aint got around to it yet. and if you wanna war in the streets with me I have no fucking problem taking every got damn spot you got with a shitty handsyle and hollow, with a smile on my fucking face. like I said player, lets not make this personal, feel free to pm me if you got a problem.

Cats doin' their thing in the scene nowadays, yall need to chill. This never ending "rule" shit continuously evolves every year, always is brought up. What you need to do first, how to progress, blah, blah... I heard a vet just quote a couple pages back something like...."I'm just sayin', I don't make the rules"... What rules? Were there ever any rules, who fuckin' made them? In this city you all paint in, if you know the city, you know all it takes is one bad muthafucka to change the whole game up. Bump raw ass shit in a raw ass city. Goin' over niggas is straight beauty. Straight daps to anyone who ever has, is, or will be causin' destruction in a subculture who's very definition pretty much means "destroying shit." You all livin' in some honor among thieves type bullshit. You bitch about how people paint, but don't want to hear people bitch about how you painted on their fuckin' building. Hypocrite ass shit. This shit was meant for grimey ass street niggas to let steam off, to fuckin' feel good in a life that's full of bullshit. I remember it was like that. Now all you fuckin' faggot ass kids from the burbs claim this shit as your own, with a list of fuckin' rules on how to progress or "respect" somebody. Bullshit after bullshit, when you're just supposed to be ignorant as fuck and destroy shit, have a good time with your boys, get fuckin' wasted, take this shit with a grain of salt, I could go on and on.

Fuckin' panty wearin' muthafuckas. I heard other writers yell at me they're gonna call the cops on me for takin' their paint. What? You suburb niggas think that way? This graf game is a jolly ass, rainbow fun hobby with set rules in place?

All I gotta say is I love raw shit, I love cats physically portrayin' the definition of graffiti. Gotta give mad respect to the man Hitler was after, among all the others who know they're rockin' their shit out proper.

I just spread my opinion and shit because alot of cats say what this thread needs is people who care about graffiti. I'll always love this shit like my 1st born, everyday...the burning never goes away in my mind. If 1 person out of a hundred don't tell me shut the fuck up, I'll always pop up in this bitch.

-Syntax- king of detroit.

• Like 1