DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

life is really short. tonight this city lost a cat that was underrated because he wasn't part of the cool clique, but had more heart and drive than anyone, and I have met almost everyone of you that lives in this city. I love you to death, and I will see you another day. rest in paradise brother. TOM1 ATM, BIA, HS, DFW.

TJOMUE.jpg

life is really short. tonight this city lost a cat that was underrated because he wasn't part of the cool clique, but had more heart and drive than anyone, and I have met almost everyone of you that lives in this city. I love you to death, and I will see you another day. rest in paradise brother. TOM1 ATM, BIA, HS, DFW.

TJOMUE.jpg

RIP Tom1. Sorry for your loss :\ What happened???

aint ever had a friend like me. I love you nigga. rest in puerto rican paradise my nigga.

"get at you tomorrow." jue1r. "I'll be dead by then." Tom, how every conversation ended for

almost 4 years. sleep well nigga. you know my ignorant ass will hold you down. say what the

fuck you niggas want, I am gone from the thread again. this aint about me, this is about

a nigga who didn't care how good or bad you were, he lived graf. all he thought or talked about.

nigga didn't like sports. this is sport. fuck it. I love you nigga. rest in paradise.