DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

btuf, d30, win of the year so far. that and that ceno on top of that mini billboard takes the cake so far early...imo of course. but nigga we aint just trappin, I run a full time laundry mat out my spot. I gave a newport to a skinny ass young ass 20 something year old white girl tricking on john r. today taking random flicks bored waiting on the store to open so I could go spend all my welfare card money on 5 cent candies. she had an amazing scab on her lip. I tried to flick her, but it didn't come out. but from now on, I am just flicking prostitutes. graf is easy, it don't move, tutes however get mad when you snap flicks of them with no warning, and are liable to throw rocks at your car. not so bad, except when it aint your whip. also, if you are still reading this, you're an idiot. I hate you. I hope you get bed bugs.

IMG_0114.jpg

bump the homie ceno.

...hoes on my dick cause I look like marv albert. yo gnar, we know each other, I respect you, but please, don't fucking tell me what to do, because when you say shit like that, it makes me want to use the fireboy on your spots, and I really don't want to do that, but we all know, other than MSK/AWR, who I will not touch because that jaunt spot was above and beyond anything I ever thought the nigga would do for him, what's my point again? oh yeah, you aint got enough spots to lose. if you want your 1-2 spots every 6 months gone, fucking pm me. because...

after having a conference call with God and Moses last night, we decided that 12 oz has run its course for me. it really has been fun, but other than sarcasm posting tons of flicks again (thank you, seriously) this thread is a fucking joke. it's comments like yours that make it a fucking joke. you shouldn't be concerned with me and fireboys. you should be concerned about whatever the fuck it is going on in your life. you niggas cannot keep my dick out of your fucking mouths.

it's been fun, it's real this time, if you want to say something, pms will be checked once a week by my nigga Ghandi, and Gucci Mane, and Young Jeezy will let me know if any of you fucks are talking shit, and need to get your spots smashed.

other than that, keep my name, my crews name, out of your mouths, and JUE1 will not touch your spots. Since I wont be coming on the thread anymore, I wont be talking shit about anyone, I expect the same, but then again, as a nigga who is more smart than me said, calm down dude, it's a fucking internet forum. well, I will let the streets do the talking, you little girls keep my dick in your mouth here still, but the repercussions are the same.

catch me in ch0, or pm me if you got your period. it's been a fun 4 years. I hate almost all of you, and I welcome physical violence when you see me in public. peace.

DFW