DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

black book memorial for tom tonight, you want to pay respect, please do so in a non violent fashion, I welcome all, as I am sure seks does, but there will be no fighting. I will catch a murder case tonight before I fight. this isn't about me, fuck me, no homo, this is about if you want to leave your name, even if you didn't know the nigga, if you were enemies with him, but still had respect for the fact he wasn't scared of shit, hardest working nigga I knew, my brother in arms. come through, hit a spliff, do a shot, write your name, shake hands. all are welcome in my eyes. the whole detroit writers community. get at me or crunk for details. tonight.

45164_1610289180767_1342357056_31655350_2055526_n.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

"black book memorial for tom tonight, you want to pay respect, please do so in a non violent fashion, I welcome all, as I am sure seks does, but there will be no fighting. I will catch a murder case tonight before I fight. this isn't about me, fuck me, no homo, this is about if you want to leave your name, even if you didn't know the nigga, if you were enemies with him, but still had respect for the fact he wasn't scared of shit, hardest working nigga I knew, my brother in arms. come through, hit a spliff, do a shot, write your name, shake hands. all are welcome in my eyes. the whole detroit writers community. get at me or crunk for details. tonight."

This is true, anyone who would like to come is welcome as long as you keep any and all bullshit to zero. PM me.

Well, I repped your crew for a minute, never got to meet you, we had beef for a while man, but with that in mind, no one deserves to die. I couldn't believe hearing this news and it sucks to hear it. Dude went hard and he was one of a kind. Toke, best wishes to you, i bet your having a hard time dealing with this. I hope this kind of shit can bring the detroit graff community together rather than keeping up all the hate thats been going on lately.

REST IN PEACE TOM

GANS

Whats up Detroit, just wanted to keep you guys posted about a Jam going down in Cleveland. May 5th Cleveland will be hosting the Cinco De Mayo Hip Hop Jam. Hope some of you can make it, peace and love. - Kiloz Oner Universal Zulu Nation.

429945_3235394402607_1199126081_3391468_2063056237_n.jpg

Cinco De Mayo Hip Hop Jam RSVP on Facebook

Fun Wall Graffiti Facebook page

Fun Wall Graffiti Twitter page

yo mad love to all you cats showin love to tom and his homies. its said but we all met up tonight as a fam. somepople were missing but we wish you were there. were planning big shit. so please get at me, dsd, or crunk if you want in. RIP TOM1! ill never forget how happy i was to be out bombing in the freezing cold with paint all over my hand. still, any time you wanna pop up and say haha got you.. do it

bump ..this.....not even from dtown rip tom

Well, I repped your crew for a minute, never got to meet you, we had beef for a while man, but with that in mind, no one deserves to die. I couldn't believe hearing this news and it sucks to hear it. Dude went hard and he was one of a kind. Toke, best wishes to you, i bet your having a hard time dealing with this. I hope this kind of shit can bring the detroit graff community together rather than keeping up all the hate thats been going on lately.

REST IN PEACE TOM

GANS

"black book memorial for tom tonight, you want to pay respect, please do so in a non violent fashion, I welcome all, as I am sure seks does, but there will be no fighting. I will catch a murder case tonight before I fight. this isn't about me, fuck me, no homo, this is about if you want to leave your name, even if you didn't know the nigga, if you were enemies with him, but still had respect for the fact he wasn't scared of shit, hardest working nigga I knew, my brother in arms. come through, hit a spliff, do a shot, write your name, shake hands. all are welcome in my eyes. the whole detroit writers community. get at me or crunk for details. tonight."

This is true, anyone who would like to come is welcome as long as you keep any and all bullshit to zero. PM me.

ill draw somthing up so that if we ever run into one another ill give you some rip TOM1 pictures to throw in his book from me and the crew.