DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

to the radiolologist... now jue thinks hes a king becuz you tell him youd rather see garbage than so and so...man must be sweet to have a buncha dudes trying to prove themselves to you even tho u dont do work anymore. sounds like your just pissed and fueled with hate. keep putting dirt on your crews name i think its funny.

this nigga. fuck you gotta throw names out there for? 36 mile ass nigga. what you didn't fucking learn last time? you need me to fill up 2 fireboys this time, with all flat black, and take out 50 elmers in one night bitch? and then slap the shit out of you, not even close my fists, cause nigga just cause you got your ass beat 3 times in one year, dont mean you can fight hoe.

nigga I am the king. because you and your crew aint gonna do shit when you see me, but get that ass beat, and still have my dick all up in your mouth on the internet. dont fucking use my name hoe. I'll take those cans I am gonna give gasm and throw them in the detroit river and smash out your whole fucking crew this time.

nigga dont worry about us, real white boys from detroit, born in detroit hospitals, went to detroit schools, own homes in detroit. nigga you're just a fucking tourist from 36 mile, and if you say my name again, or got some ill will, I will treat you like a fucking tourist, bitch.

get your mind right this time. like mince and aires getting put down with no history to this city, and been in the game less than 5 years isn't a sign of weakness on grays part? you niggas get so bent out of shape by what I, and we do, this fat nigga feel like he gotta put niggas down to now lol? really, aires? come on fam. change your name hoe. do a different style one time to show you aint a 1 trick hoe. but he is. you niggas gonna learn, I will destroy this fucking city, and nobody but msk will ride if you niggas want it that way.

keep my fucking name out of your mouths like I have for more than a whole week, or say some dumb shit in response, and I will take your whole fucking crew out till the day I die, for the fucking fun of it.

now, lets get all you faggots buzzing and talking, I got a funeral to go to, when I get back in a couple days, you let me know how you want it hoe.

KING JUE1R DFW 7 MILE 95 till infinity. fuck what you heard, or what you think you know. yall niggas dont know shit..................................................................................................

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

this nigga. fuck you gotta throw names out there for? 36 mile ass nigga. what you didn't fucking learn last time? you need me to fill up 2 fireboys this time, with all flat black, and take out 50 elmers in one night bitch? and then slap the shit out of you, not even close my fists, cause nigga just cause you got your ass beat 3 times in one year, dont mean you can fight hoe.

nigga I am the king. because you and your crew aint gonna do shit when you see me, but get that ass beat, and still have my dick all up in your mouth on the internet. dont fucking use my name hoe. I'll take those cans I am gonna give gasm and throw them in the detroit river and smash out your whole fucking crew this time.

nigga dont worry about us, real white boys from detroit, born in detroit hospitals, went to detroit schools, own homes in detroit. nigga you're just a fucking tourist from 36 mile, and if you say my name again, or got some ill will, I will treat you like a fucking tourist, bitch.

get your mind right this time. like mince and aires getting put down with no history to this city, and been in the game less than 5 years isn't a sign of weakness on grays part? you niggas get so bent out of shape by what I, and we do, this fat nigga feel like he gotta put niggas down to now lol? really, aires? come on fam. change your name hoe. do a different style one time to show you aint a 1 trick hoe. but he is. you niggas gonna learn, I will destroy this fucking city, and nobody but msk will ride if you niggas want it that way.

keep my fucking name out of your mouths like I have for more than a whole week, or say some dumb shit in response, and I will take your whole fucking crew out till the day I die, for the fucking fun of it.

now, lets get all you faggots buzzing and talking, I got a funeral to go to, when I get back in a couple days, you let me know how you want it hoe.

KING JUE1R DFW 7 MILE 95 till infinity. fuck what you heard, or what you think you know. yall niggas dont know shit..................................................................................................

hahaha ok. u mad? toys gettin put down in "the real dfw" yeah bitch i got my ass wooped cuz faggots like to team up n jump people and cnt fight one on one LIKE U PREACH ABOUT DAILY... but i wasnt the one who ended up in the hospital lol ask melo about it.

you aint givin no one cans u keep talkin bout it but i aint seen shit... wheres the nigga rats cans at? where my cans at ? bitch

oh like all your boys in your crew are form detroit?! bahahahaha come on fool get real... aint no one sayin your name over here dsd

dont worry dsd we alllll now u run this city lol. 36 mile what where fohr stayin at again??? us 36 mile whiteboys make dudes like u into fertilizer lol

DSD I DONT WANT TO READ your rants that are as along as a fucking book report.

come on player, you want me to keep blowing up the thread with bullshit? yo come through with your boy mince when he comes to the east side tonight to break some of my bones! I know a few cats that wouldn't mind rocking your jaw, and aint none of them in my crew. and I don't need any "new recruits" herpes boy, blue and I will take your whole crew out with 2 fire extinguishers in one week. you keep talking, and you keep painting them spots for me to shit on, bitch. shoulda kept your fucking mouth shut hoe.

"to you and gasm, sorry shit even ended up like that on your shit. although you gotta say, 10 years from now, the idea of taking out heavy hitters in your crew to get a message across wasn't a bad tactical idea. call me a toy all you want. we could of used our white and black gallon paint. most of those spots are fixable, but, I mean it when I apologize for that bullshit. yall niggas had nothing to do with anything.

to end this email, I will stand by my word, to hook gasm up with at least 30 cans, I think that is a fair number, and however many cans you need to fix your spots, and it's yours. yes I realize that aint gonna fix what we did, and what I did, but it is a kind gesture, and it's all I can do physically. I aint fixing them for you! also, amo, go ahead and take whatever spot/s you feel needed for the one harper wall I got you on. from this night forward, I am focusing on me when it comes to this shit. not what yall are doing, and with whom. no homo. "

^^^^^pm from dsd./.. where my cans at.

...and all you had to do was keep your end up. and you couldn't do that. and now all of ld spots and dfw spots are gonna get shit on. congrats elmer. I got gasms cans. I told you, you can jump off the belle isle bridge to go get them. fuck you proving by throwing out personal conversations, other than proving 1, you're a bitch, might as well be a snitch, and 2, you prove my point time and time again. when you faggots ever going to learn is beyond me. I will die over this shit. and you keep painting, I am going to keep smashing over you and yours. fuck a truce. and fuck your retarded idol death threats against me and my family, and my people. the difference between you and I is, I'm strappin up like it's the apocalypse, and yall got my dick steady in your mouth like you're getting paid for that shit. elmer don't bitch out. I want to see you get a real beat down, in the streets, in the hood, tonight, the way it should be. you can fucking die right now for all I give a fuck.

...and all you had to do was keep your end up. and you couldn't do that. and now all of ld spots and dfw spots are gonna get shit on. congrats elmer. I got gasms cans. I told you, you can jump off the belle isle bridge to go get them. fuck you proving by throwing out personal conversations, other than proving 1, you're a bitch, might as well be a snitch, and 2, you prove my point time and time again. when you faggots ever going to learn is beyond me. I will die over this shit. and you keep painting, I am going to keep smashing over you and yours. fuck a truce. and fuck your retarded idol death threats against me and my family, and my people. the difference between you and I is, I'm strappin up like it's the apocalypse, and yall got my dick steady in your mouth like you're getting paid for that shit. elmer don't bitch out. I want to see you get a real beat down, in the streets, in the hood, tonight, the way it should be. you can fucking die right now for all I give a fuck.

whats good then come down to the spot ???

sorry,, mostly oldish spots..

6807549779_70c5c21918.jpg

P1013553 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807550445_5990b5897a.jpg

P1013454 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807548995_3c54453388.jpg

P1013648 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807547573_cb9bcfa8de.jpg

P1013647 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807548251_90ce6f7fe2.jpg

P1013657 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807554671_1ac7ec2780.jpg

P1013492 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807558839_32ffb50572.jpg

P1013471 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807539097_6c49415fdf.jpg

P1013490 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807536225_cae0d5d7f7.jpg

P1013438 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6807525979_60089c861b.jpg

P10141502 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6742832795_ddbe383b7b.jpg

P1015902 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6825112649_2a43ab5610.jpg

P1011202 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6826613133_790e7f0980.jpg

DSC3396 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6826704229_260ed7cdcb.jpg

DSC06112 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6826705303_9d78d9a1ee.jpg

DSC07907 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6826705877_28af49d31b.jpg

DSC07988 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6826706717_7fc8308b89.jpg

DSC07750 by greyasunder, on Flickr

5673431261_d3f86863fd.jpg

DSC06208 by greyasunder, on Flickr

• Like 1

hey, so here are some re-posts of flicks gnarbucket

was cool enough to share/scan in a few yrs ago..

thought it'd be cool to re-post as they are some of the nicest flicks, imo..

some of mh & many other detroit/visiting crews/writers' work

that i, unfortunately, perhaps others,

never got to see (for the most part) fresh &/or in situ.

idk, i think theyre pretty inspiring--

especially structurally & technically...

even for people who work in other mediums..

so, anyways, many thanks to these writers

& gnarbucket for documenting & sharing,, enjoy.

army00.jpg

army00.jpg

beta95.jpg

betaesc.jpg

dibsdubl.jpg

dibsebc.jpg

dibsiowa.jpg

dibsiowa2.jpg

dibsiowaogre.jpg

diegofmk.jpg

gameem.jpg

goldibs.jpg