DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

That rip tom spot is very proper.

My condoloences in case seks hasn't already relayed that message. Losing someone is a tough thing to go through. I only met dude one time, he was an incredibly polite guy.

On another not so chipper note, all the promoting of lean and prescription drugs as party favors is lame. What ever happened to reefer beer and boomers??? I say 2012 should be the year of fuck a prescription drug, if it ain't brewed or from the ground, fuck it.

That rip tom spot is very proper.

My condoloences in case seks hasn't already relayed that message. Losing someone is a tough thing to go through. I only met dude one time, he was an incredibly polite guy.

On another not so chipper note, all the promoting of lean and prescription drugs as party favors is lame. What ever happened to reefer beer and boomers??? I say 2012 should be the year of fuck a prescription drug, if it ain't brewed or from the ground, fuck it.

Thanks man, much appreciated. it means alot. a rush of emotions came thru me like a freight train last night when we did that. Shitll never be the same without you homie. kind of thing that makes you want to say fuck everyone and love everyone at the same time.

and on that other tip, yes. couldnt agree more.

Bump everyone gettin up on rip tom spots-i bet that dudes cheesin like a mother Fucker.

And fuck lean zannys n all that shit, turning real dudes n good people into assholes.

Sarcasm- please bro stop w.the chaos reposts ur killing me. Plenty of new shit out there to post.

Get down w.that kush n that's all u need, being alive at all should be enough-life.is a fuckin gift, I feel like the recent events can bring appreciation to that.

"Sarcasm- please bro stop w.the chaos reposts ur killing me. Plenty of new shit out there to post."

eh, flicks are flicks, I agree to disagree for once. I am trying my hardest not to say a word, and just come here to look at flicks. sarcasms flicks are crisp as fuck, so I really don't care what I am looking at, and dude does put in some random weird shit so. on another note, silence is golden, all I am going to say is PAK, not only are you weak, but making fun of and talking shit about someone that just died, makes you even more weak, and karma is a motherfucker my nigga. signing off again, keep up the flicks sarcasm, players keep playing, haters keep fucking hating. that TOM RIP DFW was just the start for us, we might only be 3 deep active in the streets, but those giant boys, more to come. peace to all of you, even my enemies.

jue1r. dfw.

Fuckin A man, y'all are makin me tear up again, RIP tom. Thanks Glen for being a cool cat, and bump all you motherfuckers that knew him and are out doing shit in his memory. I'm really hoping that this can bring about some peace to all the stupid shit that goes on in our scene at least for a minute. It would be a breath of fresh air.

I wouldn't mind seeing chaos and company do an old school tribute to detroit, instead of random fresh burners and pieces street side, see a night of bombing black an silver throws. just a suggestion, cause after that tom rip, I don't think I am going to do throws at all. unfortanately it took my brother dying for me to want to progress. now I am just babbling. I know yall either read this randomly, or hear about it. yall niggas got the resources to do whatever the fuck you want to, it would be cool to see, just saying.....................

unfortunately, usually what it takes, a person dying to unite old friends, and

go through with promised plans. niggas can say whatever they want about me,

real cats know me, and know how easy I am to get at. tom was even easier, because

not only did he not give a fuck about stupid beef, he wasn't scared of shit. peace to

all of you from the bottom of my heart real talk for the condolences. it honestly does

make a huge difference.

Senior portraits haha

For our wedding we got three locations, my wife picked two, and I picked the dequindre cut. Ever since then I run into our wedding photographer shooting senior portraits in front of graffiti everywhere. She thanked me for the idea. Sorry, guys.

In defending what I upload, I've told y'all before, but it just boils down to what the fans of my photostream want to see, not just what you guys want to see; I try to balance both.

6927019947_e875fb3636_b.jpg

brzm by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

Hahaha, me and marmalade minding our business doing some photo stuff, and this wild graff troll appears like

"Ehhh dawg, whutcha write??"

"nothing man"

"brrraaaahhhh!!!! Bullshit muh fuckah, that's some bitch shit blah blah you scared!!! I'm smitty one blah blah nah mean!?! What you write?"

"If you don't already know me, than you don't need to know me."

"hhhnnnnggggg!!!!! Fuuuuck you!!! Blah blah grrrr!!!!"

-dude and his homies leave, visibly upset-

It's a need to know basis...

you can catch smitty one up in the pack all day. that nigga said shades his uncle, so you know that nigga an og. smitty, and the white boy, I forget his name, the juggalo kid, those 2 are next to get put down. fuck tom. I wanna roll with smitty one, and be visibly upset.

"If you don't already know me, than you don't need to know me."

quote of the month, using this shit errrrrrrryday!

come the fuck on yall, this was the most poppin thread for months,

and all of a sudden no flicks? fuck all that noise. I am going to go bury my

brother tomorrow, if I had the time, I would flick new shit myself. there is mad shit

out there. don't make me start filling text about how tom had a serious unhealthy

"love" for Icarly and Sam...