DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo for all you niggas that remember fet, one of my fav times ever with my brother was on a 20 degree night with hez, tom and I shit on a fet, I look over at this drunk fat nigga, and is pants are around his ankles, in the fucking snow. I pointed out to my nigga his drawers were down, and all he had to say was fuck fet. we found him about 20 minutes later doing drunk ass hollows by the fisher body, still blacked out drunk, still had his pants around his ankles. rest in paradise tons of fun. nigga even in death, I will continue our tradition of constantly hating on each other. next story, the dollar fifty hand job spot. it is real.

for all of you that visit this thread daily, I would like to thank you for the next couple days, I will be posting flicks of spots tom and I hit in our early mad toy days, where we knew only shitty throws, the history of our city, and had the most fun I ever had. I had already met 90 percent of you, and for the most part, hated all of you. no matter what beef I may or may not have, whether real or not, the next couple days is dedicated to the one person that I lost that I can never fill the void that left me, when the nigga exited the earth. so bare with me. I appreciate it. peace.

fresh flick. I am going to spare this thread the text of stories of my nigga tom, since before he died I was done with this thread. good looks on any and all that said their condolences, if you want to go to the viewing get at me in a pm for details, saturday and sunday, and as per usual, fuck all yall niggas. the heavens thread is got stories to go along with flicks, and some of them are kind of funny. peace.