DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo fuck all you coward ass faggot niggas that are scared to throw a punch on site. bump real niggas that can handle themselves 1 on 1, bump niggas like tek, peru, reft, mince, og vomit uno, fohr, wish, my fucking crew. cats that truly aint scared. to almost 90 pecent of yall, yall are some coward pussy niggas. bump my old homie loaf. fuck, bump sarcasm even, nigga might sound like a fruit sometimes, and ride dicks mad hard, but you're good nigga. I got some new shit for you to flick tomorrow, get at me in a pm, I will give you directions.

so wait what was JUE1 saying? oh yeah, most of yall are fake ass pussies, get the fuck at me player, until I splatter my brains all over my whip, I am gonna turn this city upside fucking down. and you know what? aint shit gonna happen, cause like the nigga jeru said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qHmkD-V2Oc

yo og sekt you faggot, get at me to scrap, cause when I see you I am swinging on your faggot ass. nigga you had plenty of oppurtunities to fight me, just at the dalley most recent, not tell cats how you got me nigga. I got you bitch.

• Like 1

yo fuck all you coward ass faggot niggas that are scared to throw a punch on site. bump real niggas that can handle themselves 1 on 1, bump niggas like tek, peru, reft, mince, og vomit uno, fohr, wish, my fucking crew. cats that truly aint scared. to almost 90 pecent of yall, yall are some coward pussy niggas. bump my old homie loaf. fuck, bump sarcasm even, nigga might sound like a fruit sometimes, and ride dicks mad hard, but you're good nigga. I got some new shit for you to flick tomorrow, get at me in a pm, I will give you directions.

so wait what was JUE1 saying? oh yeah, most of yall are fake ass pussies, get the fuck at me player, until I splatter my brains all over my whip, I am gonna turn this city upside fucking down. and you know what? aint shit gonna happen, cause like the nigga jeru said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qHmkD-V2Oc

yo og sekt you faggot, get at me to scrap, cause when I see you I am swinging on your faggot ass. nigga you had plenty of oppurtunities to fight me, just at the dalley most recent, not tell cats how you got me nigga. I got you bitch.

:D :D :D bump jue1

yoooooooooooo, someone go flick that mad society kingdom in the market real quick, and that 7th letter on the packard street side. I shit on it last night. I was gonna shit on that risk and revok on grand river but I see yall on that legal tip so you can have that spot. other than that, fully expect this "toy" to take out all the rest of the msk spots in this city. yo, if you patrol your spots, you might be able to even catch me in the act and try and punch me in the mouth!!!

yes I shat on those spots. Yes I am going to continue to shit on these spots until I feel satisfied. revok and all are apparently here to stay, and I am fucking bored. feel free to go spot for spot guys. fuck you all. let the shit talking and hatred begin, it only gets better from here on out.

that mad society kingdom isnt that sweet, those letters are junk should have done streight letters. revok is dope dont get me wrong but to go over a harsh with letters that are garbage. atleast roll out the wall.

That harsh and risk and shit was already dissed within a day of riding. And i guess so is the mad society kingdom now....lame.