DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

(for mr.im new here).....so what is it you write? do you even write? if so im guessing not here. ive said it before ill say it again keep Watching And Hateing toy. please tell me what you write so i can go have a feild day capping your spots off one by one.

I'm not from detroit, but I know a lot of writers there. I'm not being a tough guy on the internet, i'm saying real shit. Shit that half of these people in this thread need to read. Is that how you solve beef, by fucking up peoples shit. Do you not know that dissing makes you look fucking retarded? Beef doesn't make you look cool kid. You got your ass beat by aires and sisto, and instead of going back to fight each of them one on one, you decide to diss their shit. I'm not even from this city and never talked to you a day in my life and I know why you diss aires and sisto. Your pathetic dude, seriously!

you guys are all faggots. yo sarcasm you hipster fuck, what's up? usually you got all kinds of dumb shit to say. fuck you, you fucking man purse wearing bitch. also, I just want 12 oz to give me the toy of the universe and I will stop shitting on out of towners. to make things even more interesting I am gonna start calling out spots I am gonna diss, just to see if you faggots do anything about it. tonight I am good. I got a date with some grand daddy purps. and some titties, but don't worry, tomorrow night yall, I am going to go shit on some more msk and awr shit. yo real talk, yall niggas think I'm playing. you've heard my demands. I want a fucking baconator, and megadeth on cassette, and I will stop.

Yo, fuck DSD. That nigga just mad because he can't walk into a city & have 20 nut riding toys begging him to do 10 legal walls lined up. That muthafucka is mad he ain't sponsored by paint companies that make your pieces more skilled than you are.....shit similar to playing poker with some fucks in a room full of mirrors except behind you.

Fuck his hatin' ass wanting to keep his city his city & what the scene was based off being.

But more importantly, fuck Jue, and the rest of the writers able to have shit on MSK months & months ago but never have until a couple spots just recently. If I was able to paint, all you cats who knew me back then know damn well there wouldn't even be MSK pictures to post a day later that were ever painted.

And fuck wickedwacko for never letting me prop him needin' to spread around rep more. I don't even know who homie is, but the shit he says on here is comforting.

• Like 1

this beef isnt even...beef. he went over one burner. one of the most dominating crews in existence went over you. you youre going to go over ALL of there stuff? time and effort was put into them being as good as they are. whether they burn over you or not. graffiti isnt just in one city. just because theyve come through and put their names on things doesnt mean you have to be pissy. just outdo them.... put your name on things more. pretty simple.

• Like 1

this beef isnt even...beef. he went over one burner. one of the most dominating crews in existence went over you. you youre going to go over ALL of there stuff? time and effort was put into them being as good as they are. whether they burn over you or not. graffiti isnt just in one city. just because theyve come through and put their names on things doesnt mean you have to be pissy. just outdo them.... put your name on things more. pretty simple.

yo man yall niggas are missing the point. there is not point behind this. fuck anyone that hates on me. I dont give a fuck. real talk, and I know a lot of yall will love to hear this, I'm just about done with this thread period. when I lost over 13,000 flicks, that kinda crushed me. but there is no point in you little gossip dick riding non painting cheerleading faggots on the sidelines to get all bent out of shape. and the niggas that do hit streets in this city, of course most of yall hate this shit, its a phenominal crew. revok will get his chance to get at me, again. I gave him a chance before. if he dont he dont. but trust that blue and I are out on these streets, eastside hood shit all day. the mile kids. if you dont know dont bother. you really wanna get at me, get at me in a pm and I got you. thanks for all the fame faggots. thanks for feeding my boredom. yall know what to do.

jueoner10-4goodbuddyyallniggascanchokeonadicknohomo.

TWD/BIA/HIPSTER SLAUGHTER.

And on some real shit, it doesnt matter whether or not I agree with DSD right now as far as what's going down, and hear me out here. I've known Jue for the better part of my relatively short graffiti career and I'll just say this for the sake of this thread moving forward and having the fucking vaginery cease. Jue will do what Jue does, and Jue will also be more than happy to deal with the consequences if necessary. My man does what he does and never once complains about the repercussions and being that he's my boy I respect that. Having said that, keep that in mind and stop fucking bitching on here about it, there's more important shit to talk about like what graff groupie turned writer took three in the mouth at one time. Bump Jue, bump MSK, shut the fuck up, good night.

I've got fucking drugs to do.

And on some real shit, it doesnt matter whether or not I agree with DSD right now as far as what's going down, and hear me out here. I've known Jue for the better part of my relatively short graffiti career and I'll just say this for the sake of this thread moving forward and having the fucking vaginery cease. Jue will do what Jue does, and Jue will also be more than happy to deal with the consequences if necessary. My man does what he does and never once complains about the repercussions and being that he's my boy I respect that. Having said that, keep that in mind and stop fucking bitching on here about it, there's more important shit to talk about like what graff groupie turned writer took three in the mouth at one time. Bump Jue, bump MSK, shut the fuck up, good night.

I've got fucking drugs to do.

Amen,shroom pills and big blunts

This is the kind of shit i'm talking about. Is it necessary to act like a mentally retarded 1st grader on here? Because none of this shit makes people laugh, it just makes you look really fucking stupid!

No, seriously, he isnt coming to my birthday party anymore... im not trying to be funny.

Mentally retarded first graders dont have birthday parties anyway. they dont know its their birthday. im acting like a regular 1st grader if anything.

images.jpg