DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

I'm not from detroit, but I know a lot of writers there. I'm not being a tough guy on the internet, i'm saying real shit. Shit that half of these people in this thread need to read. Is that how you solve beef, by fucking up peoples shit. Do you not know that dissing makes you look fucking retarded? Beef doesn't make you look cool kid. You got your ass beat by aires and sisto, and instead of going back to fight each of them one on one, you decide to diss their shit. I'm not even from this city and never talked to you a day in my life and I know why you diss aires and sisto. Your pathetic dude, seriously!

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats halarious, funny thing is there was one somone who was there and watched it all happen. i have nothing more to say about this topic. if you wanted to know what actually went down you could have done it through a pm brotha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

that mad society kingdom isnt that sweet, those letters are junk should have done streight letters. revok is dope dont get me wrong but to go over a harsh with letters that are garbage. atleast roll out the wall.

word i hurd through the grape vine was that some toy who wrote chew went over that harsh in the market. now im still not a fan of the letters on that wall but i am checkin myself for being wrong about revok going over that harsh guess it didnt happen....:cool: peace to all keep crushin

• Like 1

you aint got no say in shit mr. I wear purses and look like a creepy child molester with that hipster beard/I just got done shopping with my boyfriend in royal oak and ferndale all day lookin motherfucker. this thread is poppin! where the flicks at? I heard that msk over by houston whittier got shit on! or did it? one of yall should wait till it gets dark tonight and lurk around that bitch and get out the whip and flick it! sarcasm is also a snitch.

A BUNCHA TOYZ RUNNIN DEY MOUFS N NOT SAYIN NUFFIN. STOP TALKN N GO PAINT!!!!

LERN HOW 2 DO GRAFF, GET UP N ERN UR RESPEKT N FAME LIK A REEL WRITR, DISSIN FAMOUS WRITERZ TO GET FAME IS A BITCH MOVE, SUM HO SHIT!!!!!!!!

GOOD FLIKS OF DOPE BOMBZ!!!!

http://theseventhletter.com/2011/10/spraytown-usa/

systoe and aires arent even close to being famous writers aires came out of the fuckin woodwork and systoe is a annarbor writer not detroit dude just paints here. no one famous just dorky whiteboys like myself.